Author Topic: Design Your Own Bank  (Read 1964 times)

Offline joele

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
So we again need someone to just do it!!!!

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
uh...nailed it already  +5% +5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
brilliant? i love it  :D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I have no ownership of it. You guys please feel free to take this idea, revise it, and do whatever you want with it.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Not bad, I like the general presentation of this.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Cue the attractive voiceover...

"We're designing the perfect online alternative to your bank. Please take a moment and help us decide which features to include. If you could create the perfect online bank, what would it look like? Tell us what you want and we'll thank you with a 10% deposit bonus when our banking alternative is ready."

Angry man's voice: "I'd eliminate 90% of the fees. Why does my bank need to make money off me?"
Woman's voice, with an accent: "Let me send and receive money for free. With anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world."
Another man's voice: "Can you keep my identity secure? No social security numbers or card numbers."
Another woman's voice: "Can you speed up the transactions? Post my payment the same day? Same hour? (laughs nervously)"

Voiceover returns: "We're listening to YOU!  Please take a moment to list which features YOU'D like to see us include as we build the perfect alternative to your bank. Then stay tuned to see how you can get a 10% bonus on your deposit."

Checklist appears. People check 'instant transactions'; 'privacy'; 'eliminate most fees'; 'send money to anyone, anywhere in the world,' etc. (list would be longer). Put a couple of funny ones on there like "attractive tellers" and have a sound effect when they click that, with a message saying "Oops, we can't put those online!" Once checklist is done, user clicks to submit.

Up pops a comparison of features between what they clicked and what BTS offers. Guess what? It's the same!

Voiceover returns. "Is that all you want? Then I have good news. Those features have already been added to our software. You can get your 10% bonus immediately by opening a BitShares wallet. BitShares is not a bank; it's better. And it lets you do everything you've ever wanted, that your bank cannot. Welcome to the future of money!"

Link with redeem code for 10% BitUSD deposit bonus.