Author Topic: 2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards - Nominations  (Read 4436 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
some elements we could take from darkcoin.io for bitshares.org

it is much better organized there.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline testz

2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards | Results Posted!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=920053

Congratulations to Evan!!!

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
This is basically proof of spamming social media, not sure winning this will mean much.  It is a really clever way for coinsource to get tons of links getting everyone to tweet/fb it.

It probably doesn't mean much but we need the practice organizing social media campaigns like this.
Definitely. But isn't that Brian's job or at least the job of someone he hired? With all the marketing funds / BTS allocated to him there should be someone dedicated to pump BitShares among the demographics we want even if Brian does not have the time to do it himself because he is busy preparing mainstream marketing.

Better to launch an improved version of the same initiative ourselves, see my post on nullstreet:
http://forum.nullstreet.com/index.php/174-viral-marketing-idea-for-bitusd

I agree.   It would be nice to have a better system for comparing leading coins and perhaps use our voting solution ;)

You are busy enough with development, however, stroll by Nullstreet for a few minutes sometime. I think you would be pleasantly surprised how fast we organize.  Just passed 2 great leads to Brian, Murderistic and Bitmarket. Like Matt608 said, keeping it on Nullstreet.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline matt608

• View Profile
This is basically proof of spamming social media, not sure winning this will mean much.  It is a really clever way for coinsource to get tons of links getting everyone to tweet/fb it.

It probably doesn't mean much but we need the practice organizing social media campaigns like this.
Definitely. But isn't that Brian's job or at least the job of someone he hired? With all the marketing funds / BTS allocated to him there should be someone dedicated to pump BitShares among the demographics we want even if Brian does not have the time to do it himself because he is busy preparing mainstream marketing.

Better to launch an improved version of the same initiative ourselves, see my post on nullstreet:

I agree.   It would be nice to have a better system for comparing leading coins and perhaps use our voting solution ;)

My idea is a bit different to that, keep it in nullstreet for now. 

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 03:57:45 pm by matt608 »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
2) Voting will begin on: 12/1/2014 and last until 12/28/2014 -------- Pending

We need some votes  :)

Offline svk

We did it! Well done everyone  +5%

Next phase is voting.

1) Nominations: 11/11/2014 and last until 11/30/2014 -------------------- Done!
2) Voting will begin on: 12/1/2014 and last until 12/28/2014 -------- Pending
3) Winner Announcement: 1/10/2015

I just added my vote because I didn't see BM in the OP, but then I looked through the last few posts and realized there were already well over 15 votes.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
We did it! Well done everyone  +5%

Next phase is voting.

1) Nominations: 11/11/2014 and last until 11/30/2014 -------------------- Done!
2) Voting will begin on: 12/1/2014 and last until 12/28/2014 -------- Active!
3) Winner Announcement: 1/10/2015
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 04:05:55 pm by CLains »

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work