Author Topic: Vote for marketing.methodx  (Read 10462 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Everyone please vote for backbone.riverhead - his IT delegate is now live and set at 10% pay. He will be providing extremely valuable security services to fellow delegates.
Does he advertise it somewhere? We should keep the quality of delegate campaigns asa high as posssible. As much transparency and information as possible is needed!

Here it is:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10861.0

Offline valzav

• View Profile

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Everyone please vote for backbone.riverhead - his IT delegate is now live and set at 10% pay. He will be providing extremely valuable security services to fellow delegates.
Does he advertise it somewhere? We should keep the quality of delegate campaigns asa high as posssible. As much transparency and information as possible is needed!

Offline pseudoscops

backbone.riverhead voted  :)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Voted for marketing.methodx because of methodx's tenacity for marketing, his efforts to bootstrap nullstreet.com, and his leadership, which is helping grow the bitshares marketing campaign, and that is before mentioning he is backed by an information technology guru, Riverhead, who also maintains his own delegate backbone.riverhead

+5%
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 12:08:44 pm by Carpet Ride »
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
Vote for you as well as for the other 2 (svk and toast) 100% pay delegates... as expected my stake did not make any of them active delegate but I do hope it helps.

Every amount counts Tony. Thank you everyone for the support, confidence and trust!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I have voted for you also.

Offline svk

Vote for you as well as for the other 2 (svk and toast) 100% pay delegates... as expected my stake did not make any of them active delegate but I do hope it helps.

Haha, thanks tony :)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

zerosum

Offline Riverhead

Talks the talk. Walks the walk.

Voted.

Offline matador123

• View Profile
I also voted for marketing.methodx.

So far he's the only one who has offered a solid plan for marketing we can do now, before version 1.0 is launched, as well as after. The talk happening on the marketing forum is very encouraging.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I also voted for marketing.methodx

He has some great idea's but more importantly he is actually making things happen NOW.