Author Topic: Vote for marketing.methodx  (Read 10368 times)

Offline lakerta06

I saw a closed forum and a dropbox link with a few graphics. Am I missing something?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11532

pollux

I saw a closed forum and a dropbox link with a few graphics. Am I missing something?

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
What will this delegate be spending its diluted funds on?
  • Buy targeted reddit ads in /r/BitcoinMarkets and /r/Futurology - give away small BitUSD and BitGold samples to redditors with high karma and aged accounts.
  • Give “Bitcoin royalty” some BitAsset samples.
  • Buy a front page ad on coinmarketcap.com
  • Good community ideas that get support will have access to funding.

- Buying "ads" is far too vague. I will vote for a marketing delegate when there is a clear and documented plan.
- Delegates using pay to give away funds is legal grey area and without a very clear policy is at best wasteful and at worst fraud.

How about publishing a website? Sharing your real identity? Uploading a business plan document?

If you spend some time around the forums, you'll discover there is nothing vague about anything I'm doing. For the marketing plan please go to nullstreet.com.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
  • Buy targeted reddit ads in /r/BitcoinMarkets and /r/Futurology - give away small BitUSD and BitGold samples to redditors with high karma and aged accounts.

- Buying "ads" is far too vague. I will vote for a marketing delegate when there is a clear and documented plan.
- Delegates using pay to give away funds is legal grey area and without a very clear policy is at best wasteful and at worst fraud.

How about publishing a website? Sharing your real identity? Uploading a business plan document?

Head on over to the marketing thread at Nullstreet to see EXACTLY what we're working on.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11532.0
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

Voted for you and Toast. Let's get this ball rolling!

Offline gamey

• View Profile
+5% you have my vote.
I speak for myself and only myself.

pollux

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
You've got my 0.01% voting power :D
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline svk

+5%!! Let's get that marketing magic going :)

Oh and good job on the step-by-step, about time someone did that!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
My delegate is now live and everything is set to go.
  • It’s hosted on a DigitalOcean instance in Singapore.
  • Price feeds will automatically kick in once elected.
  • Riverhead has secured everything. It’s a fortress.
Obviously the end goal is for everyone to be using BitAssets, even mom and dad. But at this very early stage in BitShares history, targeting “smart money”, knowledgeable investors is the obvious first target. With the recent nullstreet marketing initiative, our community will have the funding necessary to make shit happen.
  • All marketing initiatives will be open for community participation.
  • All creatives will be open sourced for anyone to use.
  • I will keep shareholders up-to-date on all marketing initiatives.
The great thing about paid delegates is there no longer has to be a “top secret” marketing effort going on in the background. When delegates make promises, they can be held publicly accountable by the community of shareholders that pay for their efforts. I plan to set this example for other delegates who campaign in the future and make it a part of the BitShares culture.

Voter Apathy

One of the major issues with DPOS is voter apathy. Everyone thinks “other people” will vote for good delegates and that type of thinking results in extremely few votes actually being cast. Please don't rely on “other people” and take action. Don't be a stereotype.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:20:17 pm by MeTHoDx »