Author Topic: URI scheme?  (Read 2418 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Will the URI scheme work with v2 to open the lightwallet and specify account/asset/amount etc?

I need to know this as well, and how much data can we feed into the uri parameters.. like a very full memo field of say 2000 characters. Please advise on documentation of this, thanx
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Would be nice to also do bitshares login
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Tuck Fheman

Will the URI scheme work with v2 to open the lightwallet and specify account/asset/amount etc?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Took me some time to figure out the scheme even after reading the code.. it should follow the bitcoim uri scheme structure imo...

Link?

bip 21 https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0021.mediawiki

Offline bytemaster

Took me some time to figure out the scheme even after reading the code.. it should follow the bitcoim uri scheme structure imo...

Link?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Took me some time to figure out the scheme even after reading the code.. it should follow the traditional uri scheme structure imo...

Is there a design flaw with th traditional structure on our
context?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:15:49 pm by jsidhu »

Offline bytemaster

It looks like the web wallet is navigated through the QT interface... the URI scheme starts with bts:account...

So there is only one wallet correct? QT front-end and web wallet backend using angularjs?

Yes
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
It looks like the web wallet is navigated through the QT interface... the URI scheme starts with bts:account...

So there is only one wallet correct? QT front-end and web wallet backend using angularjs?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:22:14 pm by jsidhu »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Does bitshares toolkit support URI scheme's? ie: bitshares:\\address?amount=5&currency=bitUSD would open up bitshares with params passed as command line arguments?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:44:40 pm by jsidhu »