Author Topic: Voting for Dummies  (Read 1627 times)

TurkeyLeg

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11663.0

Thanks! More infographics like this for a variety of functions inside the client would be extremely helpful for an avid supporter with a low BitShares IQ like me.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I can figure it out with less than a PhD, but it would not be a stretch to say that it requires at least a Masters degree to figure out how to vote using this client. No wonder participation is so low. I certainly hope they make voting a lot easier.

Working on it for next release.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I can figure it out with less than a PhD, but it would not be a stretch to say that it requires at least a Masters degree to figure out how to vote using this client. No wonder participation is so low. I certainly hope they make voting a lot easier.

TurkeyLeg

Hi,

I would like to vote for MethodX's new marketing delegate. Can someone please explain, in specific terms, how to do this in the client?

I am running 0.4.24 for OSX.

Thanks!