Author Topic: pts.rpool.net  (Read 4959 times)

Offline testz

Re: pts.rpool.net
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 12:19:24 am »

Offline aleiprecht

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 11:19:49 am »
Sorry to bring that up again ...

If one looks at the block results, there is one address that usually gets 13% of the block rewards and does seem to get a payout that would be listed in the payout list ;) the block explorer speaks different though...

I am not much of an investigator... but there is several things with this pool that reek a tad bit...
weird that it is still listed as an option in the pool list here

BTW:

I have the same results no matter if I use the 0.4 miner or the 0.7 miner from beeeeer (modified to point to the pool mentioned in the subject).

Does anyone have a recommendation how to prove or disprove wrongdoing on this pool? I mean something a little more scientific than just my ranting...

That the earnings are of compared to the other pools that we know already, but is there a way to tell how and why ?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:31:54 am by aleiprecht »
PTS: PartyKV69ZG7WPbMztc8cKTCrNAR2Je2vQ BTC: 1CoinCEmiNdA1yxysRf8AGz4fhE4a5v1kk
QRK: QUARK15a3RHHKzPxt1pnWDMkwSn5LuvJcC DTC: DDcoinWJJetjCkFyDnKMFQR5C4FQgHFEWr

Offline Clark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 05:04:36 am »
I find this, too.
It seems that rpool is not using a standard PPS fee algo, or just the delay cause that.
hm, beeeeer is down now. Not so many choose for now...

PTS: PqjpgE1A5ZPzyyZ2WopgNGsppRnaf1Yti9

Offline aleiprecht

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 06:10:01 am »
3 hours after i posted the above message another block was found. This time i was rewarded 352 shares. I disconnected 6 minutes after the block preceding this one was found. Huh ? looks like the blocks are found with a time delay.

So as I mentioned above 465 valid shares submitted (467,but i had 2 rejects), this is the reward:

shares    reward
352         0.00750226
    6         0.00694964
  63         0.00527055
    3         0.00010387

may each one of you make their own judgement.

Offline aleiprecht

• View Profile
pts.rpool.net
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:00:33 am »
Hello all,

for some time now, i was suspecting something to be wrong with pts.rpool.net I couldn't really say what and it didn't have any priority. I have a balance of little over half of a PTS in there and I was wondering why it could be that I mine for days and never seem to make any progress.

My machines are not very powerful but i seem to make more at the other pools. So, today now I wanted to know what and why I don't get to finish mining my 1 PTS  at this pool. when i started mining I looked through the stats and noted the balance.

Now, that I have stopped the miner, i find 3 blocks have been mined with the last one 6 minutes before i stopped the miner. I submitted in total 467 shares of which 2 where rejected.

The pool recorded and rewarded me for 72 shares. Where is the disconnect? I believe that there might be something going on at this pool that is not kosher. Does anyone have an idea what i can do. I will not let this sit. Not because of me alone, but because of 100 of other people just like me.

albi

PS:

I also understand that I am not the first one to suggest that this pool might not be paying out correctly. I would think that a remark in the mining pool list in here might be worth thinking about
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:27:49 am by aleiprecht »