Author Topic: Helper Delegates  (Read 10244 times)

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
As the leader of Helloworld team(4 members, located in China), I think we the ability to run at least one delegate for all the 3I team members. Currently, our active team delegates(google.helloworld, microsoft.helloworld) have stability over 99.65%.
This is our campaign post:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6549.0
BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Xeldal

I am certainly willing/capable of providing this service for any one of those listed.

I am however located in the US. (Virginia)

If Stan et al. do not have similar non-US preferences/requirements,  I'd be happy to campaign for such a delegate on their behalf.

I have an established recorded of prompt updates and highly reliable service.  I've met personally with most of the core team, and I have no issue further revealing my identity to necessary parties.

Offline Pheonike

Count me in. I have accounts on Digital Ocean and Amazon.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
It's outlined elsewhere - all the core devs get a runway in the form of BTS, and we use it to try to grow BTS enough to make 1 delegate position be a full salary.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
 +5% That makes sense!

But could we get some clarity / transparency on the status of the AGS funds: Who (which devs) and what is still paid this way? Was the same thing with toast. In the end I voted for him blindly without getting an answer to this question but I would appreciate an answer here. It also adds overall credibility to BTS/DPOS/dilution paid delegates to know how devs are paid. By AGS and the blockchain? Even that would be ok with me. But it should be transparent and justified.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

sumantso

Sounding like a broken record now, so I won't spam anymore about this - please consider the pros and cons of separating block producers and employees. Block producers are the backbone of the network, and it would be nice if there is a low barrier to entry (by keeping their tasks minimal) and they are as spread out and their selection automated as much as possible.

Good luck on the contest here - lets hope you start getting your 95% pay soon.

Offline bytemaster

We are looking for people who are willing to run a delegate node at 100% pay and keep 5% to cover operation and pledge the rest of the pay to some of our team.

1) I would like to find a delegate willing to pledge their income to pay me.   I am very busy and it would help tremendously if someone else could maintain my delegate for me.   I would like to be paid every 2 weeks.
2) I would like to find a delegate willing to pledge their income to pay Stan who has no ability to run his own delegate and be paid every 2 weeks.

I expect the delegates in my and Stan's name to be operated with the highest possible reliability and upgraded in a very timely manner.
I expect the delegates to reveal their real world identity.
I expect payments to be PROMPT and a single late payment will be grounds for firing.
I expect that should I come under attack by governments that the delegate would insure the funds continue to be made available to someone who has my best interests at heart (legal defense, family, etc). 
I would prefer if my delegate were not located in the US.

You will be providing a critical role in decentralizing BTS and providing resilience in the event that something were to happen to me.

Rather than deciding on who this individual will be, I will let the market elect a delegate on my behalf.   So please campaign to be a delegate that will support a team member.   Other team members such as Dr.LTC, Pam, Agent86, Office Expenses, etc may prefer to have someone else run a delegate on their behalf.   So if you have the technical skills to run a reliable delegate then please step forward with a pledge to support our team.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.