Author Topic: bter.com deposit help needed  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
btc38 might be a better option, its chinese too, bter.com is having problems right now, big problems, you could also post to the want to buy thread here http://bitsharestalk.org/buy-pts/  and use escrow, I am pretty sure I have seen some people interested in CNY, last night I could not find a price for CNY on bter.com, I have seen double withdrawals reported from there, I have personally had double trades on one click of the buy button, wrong amount's traded that show up in my funds sheet but not reflected in trade history , careful over there, I am not trying to keep you from trading there, just saying its got prob's be careful.

Offline clausTheFish

• View Profile
Hi all,

Can anybody help me out who has deposited CNY on bter.com before, please?
Or maybe just knows Chinese better than G'Translate and myself? ;)

I simply want to deposit some oldschool currency there to get started buying PTS and getting into the whole thing.
The site should let me do that depositing, but turns all Chinese when going to that option.
It somehow mentions Alipay, TenPay and PayPal. But whenever I enter an amount and click the big button, it only shows an error popup which reads "Payer name must be the same as your payment account".
So I am a bit lost here. Maybe there's some setting I am missing?

Back story:
Being quite new to the crypto currencies and honestly bored with the previous ones, I found the PTS concept the first interesting one.
But as mining seems comparatively useless, I want to start somewhere and buy in.
Most exchanges (and private people, for that matter) prefer changing one CC to another, e.g. BTC to PTS, at least that's my impression.
But starting from scratch, I have no other CC, so need to start with boring old currency here.
Any challenge to my line of newbie thinking is obviously much appreciated :)

Thanks heaps!