Author Topic: Best BTS exchange?  (Read 2174 times)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Poloniex does not have the 1% fee, but the price seems to generally be a little bit higher. Volume is much lower. And many people here reported issues with withdrawal from poloniex (for me, it worked very well, and I had very good customer service). But it's a good idea to check poloniex, since the price lags sometimes, you may have good deals !
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline radiumlau

• View Profile
For Chinese, BTC38 is Much better than BTER, you can see the results from the volume. But now, there's another better choice: Yunbi, the lowest fee until 1st Apr, 2015, see https://yunbi.com/documents/price

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
If you're looking to buy BTC to convert to BTS, BTER has more volume in that category and is the way to go. If you can get your hands on some CNY...you'll want to use BTC38.

And yes, the 1% fee is basically required no matter what to buy BTS on a liquid exchange. Just consider it an additional sunk cost. Seriously bullshit though.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy

I like the UI on BTER better, or maybe I'm just used to it, however the volume is quite low compared to BTC38, which the Chinese community seems to favor, unless i'm mistaken.  I had to create a Facebook account (which i despise) just to use BTC38 though, and that keeps me from ever wanting to log in.  So.. bter.com it is, for me, for now.

Just my 2 Larimers  ;)

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Usually I love BTER but that 1% fee is really weird. Does anyone know why they are doing that?

Offline testz

What is the best exchange?

Poloniex seems to have really low ($400/day) trading volume, so that will not really work.
BTER charges a crazy 1% fee.
BTC38 Requires a FB account?

BTC38 also charges 1% at withdraw but adds 1% on deposit of BTS - same as BTER.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
What is the best exchange?

Poloniex seems to have really low ($400/day) trading volume, so that will not really work.
BTER charges a crazy 1% fee.
BTC38 Requires a FB account?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi