Author Topic: Question about 4.24  (Read 1522 times)

Offline consultant

• View Profile
Can you change this post's Subject?

A lot of people, like me, thought this post is announcing the newest wallet version -0.4.5

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Is there a way to force the wallet to connect to the network? I installed the update, and now it has said "not connected" for the last couple hours....?
It will help if you upload your log files somewhere and post a link here.
You can find them at %APPDATA%\BitShares\logs
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:53:52 am by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Is there a way to force the wallet to connect to the network? I installed the update, and now it has said "not connected" for the last couple hours....?
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline vikram

I would like to install the latest client (4.24) for windows but there is only seems to be a 32 bit version.
Can I install the 32 bit update on top of my existing 64 bit version (4.23), or do I have to wait for a 64 bit version to be released?

As of 0.4.24, the binary is a unified installer that will install 32 bit or 64 bit depending on your windows.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
great, thanks xeroc
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
nop .. 32bit verison will run well on 64bit windows

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
I would like to install the latest client (4.24) for windows but there is only seems to be a 32 bit version.
Can I install the 32 bit update on top of my existing 64 bit version (4.23), or do I have to wait for a 64 bit version to be released?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:22:57 pm by crypto_prometheus_81 »
- Cicero