Author Topic: Are we ready to absorb the released capital when ripple price dump?  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I have higher expectations for BTS than a 2x-3x ..

I feel crazy for saying this but I realistically expect a 100 fold increase in 2015. Once we get just a bit of traction and begin pulling developers from other coins the entire bitcoin market cap should collapse into ours. And that will just be the very beginning.

I really hope you're right. That would be awesome! Personnally I'm bullish (not as much as you are), but a 10 fold in 2015 would be a good start, with another 10 fold in 2016.

I just don't see how we could get to 10x increase without starting an irreversable flow of the bulk of the bitcoin market into BTS. If we got to 10% of bitcoin's market cap, people wouldn't be able to ignore us, they'd HAVE to research what exactly bitshares is... And then they cannot avoid the obvious truth that bitshares is superior and the rightful heir to the bitcoin 2.0 title.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile

I feel crazy for saying this but I realistically expect a 100 fold increase in 2015. Once we get just a bit of traction and begin pulling developers from other coins the entire bitcoin market cap should collapse into ours. And that will just be the very beginning.

I really hope you're right. That would be awesome! Personnally I'm bullish (not as much as you are), but a 10 fold in 2015 would be a good start, with another 10 fold in 2016.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
As a developer I can tell you reading the code bitshares made alot of right decisions regarding design and usability... Once other ppl start using it they will realize this... I am very bullish on it right now. Best time to accumulate.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Unless it turns out that the bitcoiners were right all along and that POS is fundamentally flawed in every implementation due to NaS (unlikely) I just can't imagine any other scenario. My crazy idea for upgrading bitcoin seemed to me as the only threat that could possibly be posed to BTS. After I've tried to gather support for it among the bitcoiners I realize that it simply won't happen and that bitcoin will never be upgraded from POW because there is such an extreme level of resistance and irrational fear towards POS.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Overthetop

Not  yet...

Unless we have got the light wallets , On-ramps, closed-loop business systems of BTAs...

But, I believe we will be there.
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline monsterer

That curve is crazy steep - like the $1000 BTC curve was.... Doesn't look sustainable. But wish I had some XRP so I could sell it!

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Ripple drop 20% from its highest price right now. And this trend will go on.
Other coins benefit a lot and gain a 2%-4% rise.
bubble popping imminent?

Offline consultant

• View Profile
Ripple drop 20% from its highest price right now. And this trend will go on.
Other coins benefit a lot and gain a 2%-4% rise.

Offline consultant

• View Profile
what is the link to his marketing site?

I know there is a marketing website in China: www dot bts dot hk
Even the trade website, btc38, usually grab some news of BTS from this website.

Furthermore, we need more explosiveness news to attract the investors' attention (I am sure they gain a lot of money from ripple).

Offline onceuponatime

what is the link to his marketing site?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11532.0

MeTHoDx:

"For now, this has been set to invite only until we figure out what we want to "officially" do."

"Click here to register. I will approve familiar usernames. Please use a different password."
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:01:54 am by onceuponatime »

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline onceuponatime

We all know that ripple rally recently.
When the ripple price dump, it will release a large amount of capital.

Can we announce some good news when the ripple change its trend?
Any other ideas?

I like the way you think!   8)

From my understanding there are an awful lot of developments about to be released. We have a brand new full pay Marketing delegate who is coordinating a flurry of activity on his nullstreet marketing site.

Offline consultant

• View Profile
We all know that ripple rally recently.
When the ripple price dump, it will release a large amount of capital.

Can we announce some good news when the ripple change its trend?
Any other ideas?