Author Topic: [PoH] Proof of Honor - Daniel "bytemaster" Larimer - You have been Nominated!  (Read 5621 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
 +5% +5% +5%

Voting will begin on: 12/1/2014 and last until 12/28/2014

This is an excellent chance to celebrate Daniel Larimer's contributions. I listed a few of them here.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Well deserved BM!

I'm Surprised Andreas Antonopoulos isn't voted in, or is the voting still ongoing?

That's exactly why someone who deserves this will not win. Andreas A. has done more to advance the cause of crypto than just about anyone, yet he only got a few votes. 90% of the people voting are shills for their own coins. It's a pissing contest. Dan Larimer should be one of the Top 2 or 3 people on there also, and I'd vote him first, but his ultimate position will simply be commensurate with how many of our community members use Bitcointalk. They're going to create awards for Dan Larimer in a matter of months or years, and at that point, we won't have to call it an honor when he scratches the Top 15.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Kenof

• View Profile
This is very nice, congratulations!

It's only the beginning  ;)
Making life easier.

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
Awesome! Congratulations Dan...One of the most, if not the most, deserved!

Offline edilliam

Well deserved BM!

I'm Surprised Andreas Antonopoulos isn't voted in, or is the voting still ongoing?

Offline bytemaster

I would like to thank everyone who nominated me.  This will certainly help BitShares gain wider recognition!

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline evok3d

• View Profile
Hi Daniel,

I thought it would be best to congratulate you in your own home. You have done something really special with the BitShare platform and people really support you, me included. I hope the best in the future of this platform :)