Author Topic: Who keeps banning sfinder's accounts, and why?  (Read 3098 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Ok I asked him to use an alt account to make his case because someone suggested he wants to delete evidence from sfinder account.

The more I investigate the more I see suspicious activity, the worst thing being the dacsunlimited.com account registered from the same place which people claim is him.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
Well said by ripplexiaoshan, banning sfinder is not just because of spreading FUD, but also cheating on his former delegates running partners, like me.
@ toast, we just don't want to waste time on him and go through all the details for you, please be aware of that. But if its neccesary, we can do that.

btw, if sfinder is "helping" someone to run a delegate, please be careful.
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
吐司好像是有什么不了解,能否简单翻译一下关于吐司的疑问?@ripplexiaoshan

吐司说Sfinder一直跟他抱怨, 说自己账号被禁了是因为自己在社区问了一些尖锐的问题。很明显,吐司被蒙骗了。
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline sasashui

• BTS ID : sasashui
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sasashui
吐司好像是有什么不了解,能否简单翻译一下关于吐司的疑问?@ripplexiaoshan

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
Ok great, thank you. I think re-banning him is pointless, he has alt accounts with a decent number of posts, IP and hostname bans don't keep him out. I won't un-ban if you guys ban him again, as long as he has a chance to post here first.

Does he currently have any delegates? I can ask BM to drop his support so that he has to get voted in "for real" first.

Thanks for your understanding, he previously controlled at least 10 delegates on top 101 using alternative IDs, for example, chinese,  help.chinese, support.ymca, love.ymca, donation ,charity.donation, hongkong, bts.coin, bimin.coin, e.coin.

Among them, .coin were team delegates with 4 others members, and now all the other 4 members have quit .coin team. The announcement of previous coin team members:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10970.0

Those delegates gradually got voted down, and BM has already removed his votes. Now only bts.coin is still at 101, because some big share holders are too lazy to down vote it. But it doesn't bother, because any new 100% payrate delegate will push him out of top 101.

Offline toast

• View Profile
Ok great, thank you. I think re-banning him is pointless, he has alt accounts with a decent number of posts, IP and hostname bans don't keep him out. I won't un-ban if you guys ban him again, as long as he has a chance to post here first.

Does he currently have any delegates? I can ask BM to drop his support so that he has to get voted in "for real" first.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
I posted it publicly because the logs showing who banned him look like they were erased, and also give a chance for all parties to make a case.

In those threads you pointed out that he was FUDing but we've had much worse FUD spread without bans before. What about the scam accusations?

Also, if you ban him, he just makes alternate accounts. So let's try to fix the problem.

I appreciate your interest to help Chinese community to "fix the problem".

Please go through all the above posts first before making your conclusion. His problem is far more that FUD spreading.

I just want to say that banning the ID "Sfinder" is the social consensus of the whole Chinese community, including all the 3I's official marketing representatives and the well reputation guys, like gulu, Bo Shen, alt, matallalen, wildpig, crazybit, heyD, overthetop...etc.  You can't even find ONE person who supports him, except his own alternative ID. We know him better than you do. If you check his post histories, you will find where he posted the most.

You can't see who banned him, probably because you are not the root administrator of this forum. In the forum management board, it is clearly stated that there are only three administrators: bytemaster, boshen1011 and Amazon

To say the least, please focus on your development task, because we really don't want to waste the time of a talent like you on these stupid things.  :D

Offline toast

• View Profile
I posted it publicly because the logs showing who banned him look like they were erased, and also give a chance for all parties to make a case.

In those threads you pointed out that he was FUDing but we've had much worse FUD spread without bans before. What about the scam accusations?

Also, if you ban him, he just makes alternate accounts. So let's try to fix the problem.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
BTW, why don't you ask this question in forum management board ? The users on this subforum obviously don't have the access to ban anybody.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
He is complaining that all his accounts get banned. Can anyone explain what he did? His claim is that he's just being censored for trying to ask tough questions.

I've unbanned him for now, please everyone explain themselves here

Ban message says "scammer spreading rumor" but the log record for the ban isn't there and I can't see who did it. What rumor, and scams? I'll happily re-ban him if anyone explains.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:06:48 pm by toast »