Author Topic: Be the first person in history to get hired by a blockchain!  (Read 12214 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
That thread is already a home run. Great advertising for BitShares.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
...and, well um, I am in need of the position!

You should create a delegate already! Since you have already done work for the community and can prove your competence in your application you should get voted in relatively easy.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Upvote please: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2nouij/make_2500_a_month_being_one_of_the_first_persons/

Don't expect a flood of traffic from this. This is just a test run to work out any kinks in our message.

+5% Cool

I like the Decentralised Shark Tank or Dragons Den comparison.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:40:16 pm by Empirical1.1 »

Offline jamesc

...and, well um, I am in need of the position!

Offline jamesc

I'm adding mail to the desktop wallet. I'd like to use that for the lightweight wallet.   I am anxious to use the jslib code and mature it.  The web wallet will need to become a little more modular so we can reuse parts for the phone/web or desktop.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Upvote please: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2nouij/make_2500_a_month_being_one_of_the_first_persons/

Don't expect a flood of traffic from this. This is just a test run to work out any kinks in our message.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Don't say "first person" because there are already about 5 individuals being funded by BTS.

Yeah I know, one of the first people. We've been discussing that on nullstreet. You should come join us bytemaster :)
No he shouldn't...  He should be slaving away over a keyboard getting us to 1.0 :P

Truth 8)

Offline blahblah7up

• View Profile

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Make a job for your self.

I love this!!

With DPOS, you create your own job. You pitch exactly the value you can bring to the community at the fair market rate, and they decide if they think you are honest and competent.

That statement will look great on the we're hiring page!   

Nullstreet characters, please read Matt608's rough and review the implementation proposal.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Don't say "first person" because there are already about 5 individuals being funded by BTS.

Yeah I know, one of the first people. We've been discussing that on nullstreet. You should come join us bytemaster :)
No he shouldn't...  He should be slaving away over a keyboard getting us to 1.0 :P
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Make a job for your self.

I love this!!

With DPOS, you create your own job. You pitch exactly the value you can bring to the community at the fair market rate, and they decide if they think you are honest and competent.

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
I wrote an article for this and posted it to nullstreet.

Looks great, already posted some thoughts. I will nudge the rest of the guys at Nullstreet to look it over, it should be a top priority. Bitmarket has volunteered to create a video explanation to accompany the press release.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:15:59 pm by hpenvy »
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Rune

• View Profile

looks great! Could see that get picked up by the same kind of mainstream reporters that arent necessarily pro-blockchain but still find it curious, a rather broad group with many potential customers and investors. If we combine it with a direct pitch to blockchain app developers and curious bitcoiners this could have a pretty big impact. And then we can coordinate it with the beginning of methodX's ad campaign to maintain momentum. December is gonna be exciting.

Offline matt608

• View Profile