Author Topic: Bter  (Read 2004 times)

Offline mwstude

• View Profile
Making progress. The transactions from Bter and Puppies from September are now showing up. The dialogue box comes up to register the account, but nothing happens when I hit the OK button. It says I have 0.589 BTS balance & the transaction fee to register is .5 BTS.

Also, it's saying "This account is not voting with some of its stake. Consider updating your vote".
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 07:49:53 pm by mwstude »

Offline bitder

• View Profile
Have you tried the following on the transaction id?

Code: [Select]
wallet_verify_titan_deposit <transaction_id_prefix> 
wallet_account_set_approval delegate.bitder 1

Offline mwstude

• View Profile
I still have 0 balance and I'm not seeing anything about blocks being synced.

Offline onceuponatime

BTSX5oEiGKMwQDfN8KtvdMUdfXkWmdSvG62ew3d4UVtshvegUAc4ec

I tried posting my key to the forum before, still not registered. Thanks

Did the funds to register show up in your wallet? They were sent to you by Puppies. Make sure your wallet is synced - look in the lower right corner and see if it says "Blocks are synced". You need to register yourself once you have the funds. No one else can register you. (I have just sent you another 0.5BTS for you to register just in case - but you should have had some on Sept. 8 from Puppies):

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6439.msg111154#msg111154

Re: If you need BTSX to finish the registration, Just post your account key here
« Reply #851 on: September 08, 2014, 02:46:17 PM »

Quote from: mwstude on September 08, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

Hi. I just opened a new account. Here's my key:

Thanks

sent

Offline mwstude

• View Profile

I tried posting my key to the forum before, still not registered. Thanks
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:26:35 pm by mwstude »

chryspano

I did a transfer of a small quantity of BTSX from my Bter account to my wallet in BitSharesX  to register my account. That was back in September. The transfer has still not gone through. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Some first steps would be to be sure that your transaction wasn't canceled and that you have a transaction id from bter(Account==>Balances==>Bitshares BTS==>Withdraw check the lower part of the screen), other than that be sure that your wallet is synched and that you use the latest version.  https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/releases

Last you can contact their support, I had some similar issues in the past but they solved them pretty quick.

Also you can post your address here to send you some bts to register your account

Offline mwstude

• View Profile
I did a transfer of a small quantity of BTSX from my Bter account to my wallet in BitSharesX  to register my account. That was back in September. The transfer has still not gone through. What am I doing wrong? Thanks