Author Topic: Sparkle Snapshot Date Announcement - December 14th  (Read 17123 times)

Offline sparkles

• View Profile
Actually I said exchange sparks belong to the exchange not to the depositors unless the exchange chooses to do otherwise.

Offline kickky

• View Profile
Fuzz I've also had a problem withdrawing from BTER recently.  It's been a few hours since I sent them from the exchange to my wallet, but they havn't shown up yet.  You still having this same problem?

I got similar problem as well. Not just sending from bter to my wallet. But even sending between bittrex and poloniex does not work. Should we still stick to 14 Dec as the snapshot date? The BTS network is chaotic right now. Why not readjust the snapshot date? It seems to be a wrong action at the wrong moment :(

i think sparkle said no exchange bts will be honored in the post
Re-syncing the wallet.

We will take BTS snapshot for Sparkle at the end of Dec.14. Don't forget to deposit before it at https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/BTS
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline kickky

• View Profile
Fuzz I've also had a problem withdrawing from BTER recently.  It's been a few hours since I sent them from the exchange to my wallet, but they havn't shown up yet.  You still having this same problem?

I got similar problem as well. Not just sending from bter to my wallet. But even sending between bittrex and poloniex does not work. Should we still stick to 14 Dec as the snapshot date? The BTS network is chaotic right now. Why not readjust the snapshot date? It seems to be a wrong action at the wrong moment :(

i think sparkle said no exchange snapshot. so bter will not take snapshot i guess

Re-syncing the wallet.

We will take BTS snapshot for Sparkle at the end of Dec.14. Don't forget to deposit before it at https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/BTS
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline joele

• View Profile

Nice, this mean Bter will add Sparkle to their exchange once wallet is release

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt

Re-syncing the wallet.

I downloaded the latest release of Bitshares wallet. Delete chain and peer data, resync the block, and finally rescan my wallet against the blockchain. But still, I did not get the withdrawal from bter. I will keep my rest of BTS on bter as they honor my SPK. I believe the BTS chain is a mess (forks) now. Even bitsharesblock reports to use v0.4.26 client, it does not shows the txid from bter and bittrex (I believe they also updated to latest wallets as they halts the service very recently for upgrade). So far, I still have 100 (bter-> my wallet) + 700 BTS (bittrex -> poloniex) transferred BTS missing. 

Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
if the last block is mined 13/12 hope that take snapshot of next block, if not people buying last day/minute pts will be pissed of

People trading on exchanges that honour the snapshot will be fine.

For the others there has been ample pre-warning time.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

Re-syncing the wallet.

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt

Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Can you clarify the exact time? Will it be about 12/14 11:59 PM UTC?

i like to know exactly too

i read poloniex and bter honor snapshot PTS

but im not sure take out exchange because wallet keep hours delay to update and for make confirmations.. go slowly

For PTS the snapshot will be the last block mined before 12/14 ends. It is of course impossible to tell when that will happen. It might have happened already.

if the last block is mined 13/12 hope that take snapshot of next block, if not people buying last day/minute pts will be pissed of
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

but im not sure take out exchange because wallet keep hours delay to update and for make confirmations.. go slowly

I'm not touching the wallet right now.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

For PTS the snapshot will be the last block mined before 12/14 ends. It is of course impossible to tell when that will happen. It might have happened already.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Sparkles says that he is honoring shorts 2x. Is this 2x locked up collateral, or 2/3x locked up collateral? tonyk seemed to ask this however we have no response from sparkles.

Now if you honor 2x collateral you will leave the last 1x collateral not honored (i.e. effectively spreading Sparks amongst all BTS holders or among all genesis holders, depending on how you do it exactly). I do not have strong opinion if this is the best route or not. If you do not intend exactly this you can also honor the full collateral (3x).

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
Hmm. BTER disabled BTS withdrawal for now :(
Hope they do consider taking the snapshot.
I hope so. +5% +5%