Author Topic: Sparkle Snapshot Date Announcement - December 14th  (Read 16884 times)

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Hmm. BTER disabled BTS withdrawal for now :(
Hope they do consider taking the snapshot.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Can you clarify the exact time? Will it be about 12/14 11:59 PM UTC?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Riverhead

I am unable to transfer to my wallet.  I have sent them from my exchange account and have not received them for over two days now.  Not sure what is going on...

Am I alone here?

I have a wallet with my delegate account (not set to produce blocks) and a regular account (in the same wallet) and transfers to my regular account from BTER doesn't show up for me either.
wallet_rescan_blockchain doesn't help.
I had to manually do wallet_verify_titan_deposit <transaction_id_prefix> for the balance to show up.

I sent to my QT wallet---oh god.  :/

You can do that command in the console of the GUI client. Or load the CLI client and open wallet default.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

I will only use the PTS snapshot *IF* someone from the PTS community can produce it for me by December 16.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in this context: PTS snapshots are available at http://ptsags.quisquis.de/ .
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline fuzzy

I am unable to transfer to my wallet.  I have sent them from my exchange account and have not received them for over two days now.  Not sure what is going on...

Am I alone here?

I have a wallet with my delegate account (not set to produce blocks) and a regular account (in the same wallet) and transfers to my regular account from BTER doesn't show up for me either.
I had to manually do wallet_verify_titan_deposit <transaction_id_prefix> for the balance to show up.

I sent to my QT wallet---oh god.  :/
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bitder

• View Profile

Am I alone here?

wallet_account_set_approval delegate.bitder 1

Offline fuzzy

This will be the LAST block produced on December 14th UTC.   I will not ask any exchanges to honor the snapshot and will ask everyone who wants to participate in it to remove it from the exchanges.  In fact I will go so far as to declare that the exchanges OWN the snapshot of funds deposited in them as an incentive for them to list Sparkle and to reward them for supporting the BitShares ecosystem.

I think you should be more considerate of users who are still having connecting and syncing issues with their wallets and have no choice but to keep their funds in exchanges till the next stable release.

What connecting and syncing issues?

Connecting issues like these for the bts wallet
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10895.0

This is a place of frustration for me.  Exchanges should be expected to give the sharedrops (or at the very least a large percentage --95%+) to the holders who house their shares with them.

+5%

Am I alone here?

Offline DACAttack

• View Profile
This will be the LAST block produced on December 14th UTC.   I will not ask any exchanges to honor the snapshot and will ask everyone who wants to participate in it to remove it from the exchanges.  In fact I will go so far as to declare that the exchanges OWN the snapshot of funds deposited in them as an incentive for them to list Sparkle and to reward them for supporting the BitShares ecosystem.

I think you should be more considerate of users who are still having connecting and syncing issues with their wallets and have no choice but to keep their funds in exchanges till the next stable release.

Connecting issues like these for the bts wallet
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10895.0

This is a place of frustration for me.  Exchanges should be expected to give the sharedrops (or at the very least a large percentage --95%+) to the holders who house their shares with them.

+5%

Offline fuzzy

Offline sparkles

• View Profile

Offline DACAttack

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

So I'm going to go ahead and guess PTS holders should keep their PTS in their wallets. 

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Offline sparkles

• View Profile
To confirm, the first 100 million SPK are allocated equally to BTS, AGS & PTS. Correct?

Yes

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
To confirm, the first 100 million SPK are allocated equally to BTS, AGS & PTS. Correct?