Author Topic: argentina-marketing.matt608 is now live! Please VOTE for this vital project!  (Read 53159 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Voted!

Horray!  Things can begin.  :D

You missed your first block. Is your delegate up and running?

It missed a few more, looks like something needs fixing.  Will get this done asap.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
congrats to get the support of Bytemaster.

don't waste it :D

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Everyone please vote for matt608 as soon as possible!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile
You can provide more reliability by publishing your version.

And please consider publishing price feed and slate if possible; the former shows your ability of responsible delegate, and the latter will build healthy network among delegates.

Price feed published + version updated and published! Thanks to Riverhead for walking me though it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:12:01 pm by matt608 »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
You can provide more reliability by publishing your version.

And please consider publishing price feed and slate if possible; the former shows your ability of responsible delegate, and the latter will build healthy network among delegates.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline onceuponatime

In light of the recent resignation of our Marketing Director and Bytemaster's explanation that marketing will now be handled in a decentralization manner, we NEED more marketing delegates right away. Get the Argentina delegate going. Please vote for Matt608!!!

^^ This.      vote for: argentina-marketing.matt608   Let's get this ball rolling!

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
In light of the recent resignation of our Marketing Director and Bytemaster's explanation that marketing will now be handled in a decentralization manner, we NEED more marketing delegates right away. Get the Argentina delegate going. Please vote for Matt608!!!
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.