Author Topic: btc38 deposit delays?  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I had an issue like this as well. I think it is standard for larger transactions.

I was actually hopeful this was the case. Thanks for posting, Can you give me any idea how long it took for you?

I can't really remember, but I'm pretty sure it was less than one day.

Edit: On second thought I think I actually had to contact their support to get it credited, but I might be confusing it with bter.
It showed up today, I dont know if it was because I contacted them or because it just happened to be released. Sadly the opportunity from yesterday passed

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I had an issue like this as well. I think it is standard for larger transactions.

I was actually hopeful this was the case. Thanks for posting, Can you give me any idea how long it took for you?

I can't really remember, but I'm pretty sure it was less than one day.

Edit: On second thought I think I actually had to contact their support to get it credited, but I might be confusing it with bter.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 10:58:04 am by Rune »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I just started using btc38 about a week ago because of the volume that they have.

I made 2  test deposits which were credited to to my account right within 10 mins.

I then made a larger deposit and now it still hasn't shown up 3 1/2 hours later.....

I opened a support ticket but It appears it will take some time for them to get to due to it being their off hours.

They advertise instant deposits which was true until I made a larger deposit, My question is has anyone else had this happen? What have your btc38 experiences been like thus far.