Author Topic: The Bitshares SUPERbull thread  (Read 11202 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
真希望有人能给翻成中文啊 多激情的文字

頑張ってBTSちゃん!www

...sorry, wrong language.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
真希望有人能给翻成中文啊 多激情的文字

基本翻译就是:到月亮!!!!

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Within 60 days we will see new ATH. It will happen fast when it happens :)

lzr1900

真希望有人能给翻成中文啊 多激情的文字

Offline Rune

• View Profile
10x increase before the end of february! Lets see how bitmarkets videos and methodX's headhunting reddit post and ads goes.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@ Ander. I am starting to like a lot your bull posts and I agree with you. The only reason BTS hasn't skyrocketed to at least $0.05 again is imho that most people don't know about the coming snapshots of Play, Sparkle and that by the end of the month maybe a new wallet upgrade, the e commerce plugins, new marketing campaigns etc...

Let the bears sell now. I am not even close to my desired BTS amount yet so I am quite happily surprised to see people selling at these levels . They will lose the huge up rise to x5 before the 8th or max by the end of December. Then they will certainly lose the x50 by the end of Q2 2015...

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
You guys are really overreacting to a drop that is a meaningless blip on the daily chart. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Lol this happens everytime...price gets pumped up a bit, stays nice and stable for 8 hours while China sleeps, then China wakes up and it's a panic sell to the bottom. Had to have happened at least 10 times these past few months...

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Sorry Ander but it is looking very similar to a pump and dump right now. At what point will this turn around?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline lastagile

• View Profile

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
I don't want quick pump and quick dump. Now this price is good.
No big improvement in BitUSD and other asset usage, if pump high will dump any way.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
That little drop isnt a pump and dump.  A pullback to .120 or .115 is totally expected and part of the plan. 

As long as it is followed by a rise, and not a further drop to .105.

Some good deals over on BTER....

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
That little drop isnt a pump and dump.  A pullback to .120 or .115 is totally expected and part of the plan. 

As long as it is followed by a rise, and not a further drop to .105.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

lzr1900

For Real:PUMP AND DUMP..