Author Topic: need help with registration  (Read 1106 times)

Offline micah118

• View Profile
  • BitShares: micah
the following is a copy/paste from another forum that onceuponatime suggested someone here could help me with.  I don't know what to do. My account/accounts do not show to be funded. Please help.

I am in a never ending circle and don't know what to do.  My first account was just "micah" you funded two different keys a couple of weeks ago, they never show up and when I click on that account it says that account already exists.  so I created "micah118" that is me.  I show a 0 balance in the account, I even funded it with you new "faucet" web site. this is the message I get when I try to fund it again:"Unknown error: duplicate account name (20025) This account name has already been registered!"  If I import my backup wallet with the original "micah" account it creates another "key". Like I said I already have two of those funded. When I click on "register micah" on the top right it says the account needs funding.  What do I do? I also created a support ticket last week on the help desk: entitled/and ticket #-:00096   account missing/funding problem.  Pleas help.