Author Topic: Slow account display  (Read 1696 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Yea i've commented on this aswell... BM said it wil be optimized prior to the official 1.0 release...

I think angular side should be gzipped/minified and passed through google's closure compiler (doing so will break the build probably, but will enforce strict development which leads to faster code)... put all of the custom angular code in one file, vendor stuff in another. SHould make it faster... and then loading data should be looked at.. not sure what hte bottleneck is.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
When you click on the "my accounts" tab in the client, the accounts take up to 5-10 seconds to display. Could this be fixed for the next version?
It scared me the first time I started to use Bitshares when I rebooted my computer and the accounts were not showing up. I have a high quality computer and I am running linux so I am sure that other users have to wait longer on their PC's.

Thanks! You guys rock. I will keep testing things out and bringing them to your attention. :)
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi