Author Topic: BitShares TV Questions  (Read 2462 times)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I love the idea of BitShares TV.

Question:

Why would I want to own BitUSD?
and
Why would I want to own BitShares?

Restriction: One sentence answer only!  :D

NOTE: It would help me promote it in my circle.

Offline theoretical

We should make transcripts of the interviews available as well.  The more sources that have high quality text-based information about what we do, the more ways people have to find us by Google.
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBcZsc24rm0

Ha ha! I'd forgotten about "Adam Sandler - They're All Gonna Laugh At You"
Last time I heard that was AGES ago!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Heroic martyrdom BTSTV, we commend you!  +5%

Now let's all help make BitShares TV a success :D

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

What exactly is BitShares TV?
BitShares devs talking to Max Wright about BitShares, recorded google hangouts.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Maybe we could do something where people could write in questions. Send their questions to an email or post on the forum.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline theoretical

What exactly is BitShares TV?
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
Awesome!

I would prefer it though if it wasn't video questions only. I think a lot of people might have interesting questions but don't want to reveal their real world identity (even to a limited extend). Plus it is simply a higher entry barrier that doesn't contribute any additional value.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:00:59 pm by Frodo »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
 +5% +5%

Note this is different than BTSTV user.

But he will undoubtedly post something outrageous about it. :D
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bytemaster

We are working on a major effort with BitShares TV and would like people to record and post questions on You Tube.   We will answer the best questions from quality videos in weekly episodes of BitShares TV.

Note this is different than BTSTV user.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.