Author Topic: Vote For Nobody!  (Read 1309 times)

Offline fuzzy

joycamp is probably one of the best groups out there...

Them and "we are change" ...though we are change is significantly more "serious". 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile

I do not see anything comic about it - I have never voted (not a single time, and had the right to do it in 2  different countries in consecutive periods of my life.

Every single time, for about 20 years now, with full conviction that this is the right way to voice my opinion, and believing that  by doing so I am actively 'voting'  ...

Yeah, I've never voted either - not once, and I am not opposed to the concept of representative democracy, its just that in the United States and most other "democracies", we have *mandatory* representative democracy, and little opportunity to participate in 'direct democracy' in an effective way.
None of this takes away from the video being really funny  :)
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

I do not see anything comic about it - I have never voted (not a single time, and had the right to do it in 2  different countries in consecutive periods of my life.

Every single time, for about 20 years now, with full conviction that this is the right way to voice my opinion, and believing that  by doing so I am actively 'voting'  ...

Why, they ought to string you up and...Just kidding; it's a free country. Or so they say!

zerosum

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
You guys are gonna love this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-N7TRvStu0   

I know I posted this in general, when perhaps it could have been better under random, but I think it really goes well with the current discussion around FMV, etc. A bit of comic relief....
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero