Author Topic: I've emailed the following companies / people over the last 24 hours  (Read 5454 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Good work trying to get the word out there; keep going.  +5%

I keep tweeting Max Keiser to ask when they will have Daniel on his show or start tweeting about BitShares. No responses yet but i'm making him my new hobby ;)

Its impossible man. I have contacted him like 20 times throughout the past via twitter.  He is not interested for some reason.

I'm starting to notice that. He's pushing his StartJoin, Maxcoin and that banktothefuture stuff.
- Come on Max, don't you recognize the real genuine breakthroughs being made here?

Offline fuzzy

I keep tweeting Max Keiser to ask when they will have Daniel on his show or start tweeting about BitShares. No responses yet but i'm making him my new hobby ;)

Its impossible man. I have contacted him like 20 times throughout the past via twitter.  He is not interested for some reason.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Man, i wish i had 5 million BTS

Same!  I sure as heck would not dump them for .106 CNY. ;)
If I had 5 million BTS, I'd sell a million if we get to about $1-2, and not sell more until $10.

Depends what if you had 100M BTS?  Would you sell 5M?   What if you had ~$0 USD and 100M BTS?   

You see it is very hard to tell what people are thinking and it is all relative to how much someone has vs how much they need and the balance of the rest of their portfolio.

If i had 100M BTS i would likely be sat on the beach with my new friends soon - "Pass me another drink, Daniel"  ;)

You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...

Introducing the BitShares Catamaran:

Complete with living quarters for all 101 delegates and their families!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

If I had 5 million BTS, I'd sell a million if we get to about $1-2, and not sell more until $10.

Depends what if you had 100M BTS?  Would you sell 5M?   What if you had ~$0 USD and 100M BTS?   

You see it is very hard to tell what people are thinking and it is all relative to how much someone has vs how much they need and the balance of the rest of their portfolio.

If i had 100M BTS i would likely be sat on the beach with my new friends soon - "Pass me another drink, Daniel"  ;)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Indeed, if I had 100M bts and 0 usd, I would sell 5 million BTS.  (Though I wouldnt dump it in one market sell order).
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

it is all relative to how much someone has vs how much they need and the balance of the rest of their portfolio.

This.

Also, rather than selling 1M when it gets to $1-$2 buy bitUSD and supplement your income from the yield without burning capital.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I gotta say, whoever just dumped those 5 million BTS on btc38 is an idiot and clearly has no idea whats going on at Nullstreet. :P

"is an idiot"  seems an unlikely theory. Do you have a alternate one?

"Is a bear".  Clearly I dont believe he actually is stupid.

Offline onceuponatime

I gotta say, whoever just dumped those 5 million BTS on btc38 is an idiot and clearly has no idea whats going on at Nullstreet. :P

"is an idiot"  seems an unlikely theory. Do you have a alternate one?

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Great job, but I am also surprised to know that the previous marketing team didn't do that? or they did but just no results?

Anyway, looking forward to the feedback from those companies. +5% +5% +5%

2 great leads already posted on Nullstreet.  I'm sure the marketing team has reached out to some of the companies, I've developed a comprehensive list with a friendly hello to assist. I'm just the list guy, the real work will happen with the guys making the calls.

Yes i guess so. So pls talk to Brian before contacting these companies... so we don't contact them twice etc....
Great Work.... Go for it  +5%

The initial emails go out from an enthusiast
I don't follow-up with the leads, I send them to Brian, Michael and Max from marketing/business development with introductions
Responses continue to come in, posting to Nullstreet
Updated log of contact and reply dates
Thank you for the +5% :)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 01:26:10 pm by hpenvy »
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great job, but I am also surprised to know that the previous marketing team didn't do that? or they did but just no results?

Anyway, looking forward to the feedback from those companies. +5% +5% +5%

2 great leads already posted on Nullstreet.  I'm sure the marketing team has reached out to some of the companies, I've developed a comprehensive list with a friendly hello to assist. I'm just the list guy, the real work will happen with the guys making the calls.

Yes i guess so. So pls talk to Brian before contacting these companies... so we don't contact them twice etc....
Great Work.... Go for it  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█