Author Topic: Final day of the Note Pre-sale!  (Read 7158 times)

Offline onceuponatime

The pre sale may be over but I suspect there will be some dumping when it hits the exchanges. You are far from missing the ground floor. Heck the basement isn't even finished yet.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair.

Yes, but he will miss that too. And then once again he will point the finger of blame in the wrong direction.

Offline robrigo

Great cob, thanks for the updates. Looking forward to seeing how this project pans out.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Hey cob. Looking forward to canceling my Google All Access subscription! You should consider letting NOTE holders pay their subscription fee in terms of NOTEs on PeerTracks!

Also is the music foundation considering liquidating some of the BTC received to fiat / bitUSD to shield against price fluctuations? Would suck if you lost some of the Pre-sale to volatility.

The subscription will be in Note USD. And the on-ramp we are considering will allow you to pay with crypto anyway.

As far as the hedging against volatility, our main cost where the devs (BitSapphire), and that is being taken care of as we speak. So we have locked that in at least. If bitcoin goes down, we've at least guaranteed PeerTracks will be built. The funds for other stuff would be affected, like marketing, legal stuff, etc.

And we intend to get some investors into the peertracks corporation itself. So you can be sure the music project will be sufficiently funded to see this through to the final product.

And yes kickky, big group hug! lol
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I put in money every single day. 

8)

I can't wait to see this blow up guys!

Hmmm.  Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?

Remember the AngelShares effect?  It tended to suck all the available investment money out of the universe for most of the 200 days it ran.  It's pretty clear from posts like this that the Notes campaign has been having a similar effect. 

I wonder where that river of new investment money will flow now that this tap is closing?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11529.msg152053#msg152053

not to forget BitShares PLAY presale ;)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Riverhead

The pre sale may be over but I suspect there will be some dumping when it hits the exchanges. You are far from missing the ground floor. Heck the basement isn't even finished yet.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair.

Offline 3rdear

• View Profile
I have been following for quite some time. Never received any newsletters. Would pop in and remind myself once a week. I was certain I had more time, but again, I never received a single newsletter despite being pretty certain I signed up. The one time I thought I'd be able to get in on the ground floor of something that has been my focus since childhood and it's gone. f' it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:44:52 pm by 3rdear »
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not your sport.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Thoroughly bummed. Never received any newsletter updates. Never had the chance to get in on the pre-sale. I'm heartbroken.

??? It has been advertised here in the forum as well as on CMC and several interviews were done with Eddie and Cob. You didn't hear about it in time?

Offline 3rdear

• View Profile
Thoroughly bummed. Never received any newsletter updates. Never had the chance to get in on the pre-sale. I'm heartbroken.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not your sport.

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
Well done Cob & team!  I can't wait for March!

I love music so much.....i'd be a different person without it.  So maybe the BitShares Music foundation could run a research/charity delegate with the objective of bringing music to those who cannot currently experience it.  So eventually everyone might hear a tune that unlocks a part of themselves they never even knew existed.

Good idea !!! 8)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Well done Cob & team!  I can't wait for March!

I love music so much.....i'd be a different person without it.  So maybe the BitShares Music foundation could run a research/charity delegate with the objective of bringing music to those who cannot currently experience it.  So eventually everyone might hear a tune that unlocks a part of themselves they never even knew existed.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Even more money will be loosed up soon when everybody dumps PTS...

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

8)

Remember the AngelShares effect?  It tended to suck all the available investment money out of the universe for most of the 200 days it ran.  It's pretty clear from posts like this that the Notes campaign has been having a similar effect. 

I wonder where that river of new investment money will flow now that this tap is closing?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11529.msg152053#msg152053

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

8)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline kickky

• View Profile
That's right it's been two months already.

Time flies in cryptoland and yet a billion things happened during this short period.

So to all those that are on the fence or just plain ol procrastinators ^^ this is the last 5 million Note auction!

www.bitsharesmusicfoundation.org

I know I repeat myself but thanks again to everyone that participated so far. I do not think you will regret it one bit. Wait till you see what we have in store for the soft launch in march.

cob, how about a big hug?
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

8)

Murderistic, this must have been you:
http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/1FK26yqFG9c2bDUVudv6Lg8jXAUYSdUQM

8)