Author Topic: [FRANCE] le coin coin  (Read 1436 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I'm the author. Thanks for adding it here  :).

The site is fairly new, and has few viewers at the moment, and is aimed at Bitcoin enthusiasts.

I first followed the structure of BM's Vegas speech, starting by the Bitcoin vision, and how mining is not fulfilling this vision, then I presented the DAC point of view of Bitcoin. After that I described DPOS, asset creation, and how the market peg works (technical, and probably not cristal clear, hope there is no error). Then I spoke of the history of BitShares (PTS, AGS, the merger), and a little bit about the future (other DACs, + VOTE and DNS functionalities), and finally relevant links on where to start.

The head picture is a custom mix of 2 pictures from Brian's first BitShares video. I hope this doesn't break a copyright or something.

Great initiative  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
I'm the author. Thanks for adding it here  :).

The site is fairly new, and has few viewers at the moment, and is aimed at Bitcoin enthusiasts.

I first followed the structure of BM's Vegas speech, starting by the Bitcoin vision, and how mining is not fulfilling this vision, then I presented the DAC point of view of Bitcoin. After that I described DPOS, asset creation, and how the market peg works (technical, and probably not cristal clear, hope there is no error). Then I spoke of the history of BitShares (PTS, AGS, the merger), and a little bit about the future (other DACs, + VOTE and DNS functionalities), and finally relevant links on where to start.

The head picture is a custom mix of 2 pictures from Brian's first BitShares video. I hope this doesn't break a copyright or something.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
wow .. hell of a wall of text .. +5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█