Author Topic: Red Ice Radio - Lets get Dan an Interview!  (Read 1110 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
OK, I sent an e-mail request for him to do a Daniel Larimer interview too.

Not sure though if he will evaluate multiple requests as spam or legitimate audience interest.

Great!
Spam or no spam, what's important is that Bitshares will be brought to his attention, and I trust Dan's qualifications as a potential interview candidate to stand on their own merit.
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline onceuponatime

OK, I sent an e-mail request for him to do a Daniel Larimer interview too.

Not sure though if he will evaluate multiple requests as spam or legitimate audience interest.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
For those of you who have never heard of Red Ice, you are missing one of the most intelligent and controversial programs in the world.  Check out:  www.redicecreations.com

The host, Henrik Palmgren, has interviewed damm near every great truthseeker of the 21st century, and I think Dan Larimer would be a great candidate! Because he has a worldwide audience of millions, it would be absolutely awesome if we could bring Bitshares to his awareness. He does consider guest suggestions, so If you would like to help please send an email to redicecreations@gmail.com, with "Gust Suggestion: Dan Larimer of Bitshares" or something similar as the subject, and in the body include as much information and links as you can.

I sent an email this afternoon, but I know they he gets a lot of emails so if we can fill a good chunk of the space for the next couple days, maybe we can get on his radar.

"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero