Author Topic: Delegate Proposal: jcalfee  (Read 11785 times)

Offline jamesc

I am running a DevShares delegate, please vote for me: jcalfee1-developer-team.terrier ...  This is a 100% position to fund BitShares development and testing.   Thank you!

This is only on DevShares .. you have to be on that network to vote for this delegate.

BM had said he will change the allocation with an announcement. Thats happened, then?

There is this from Dec 29: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12664.msg167826#msg167826
We have not seen anything more recent.  I think BM is going to make one though.

Vikram just started a release thread with a link that shows the tag and binaries:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=13010.0

You can import a private key to test it.  I choose to transfer my balance to a new wallet.  In the next release, there will be a new RPC command, wallet_import_keys_from_json that should aid in the process.

A torrent is being seeded.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:10:57 pm by jcalfee1 »

sumantso

I am running a DevShares delegate now, please vote for me: jcalfee1-developer-team.terrier ...  This is a 100% position to fund BitShares development and testing.   Thank you!

This is only on DevShares .. you have to be on that network to vote for this delegate.

BM had said he will change the allocation with an announcement. Thats happened, then?

Offline jamesc

I am running a DevShares delegate, please vote for me: jcalfee1-developer-team.terrier ...  This is a 100% position to fund BitShares development and testing.   Thank you!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:04:28 pm by jcalfee1 »

Offline Riverhead

Bear catches fish, hunter shoots bear before it can eat the fish. I think I'll stick with cake :).

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
thank you!  .. wow, that last vote really determines our fate.  We are not getting any breaks now.  That is good, there is much to be done.  Thanks for the support, I have found more dedicated candidates and I'll be casting a vote soon.  I still need your votes, it would be nice to get off of the bottom so we can stay active well into the new year.

Also, super thanks to cn-members for your translation.  I'm glad we got that finished.  I posted it yesterday to the Delegates group.  Just one question, did Google translate this right: does "having one's cake and eating it too" really translate to "fish and bear's paw can have both" ??  :)

Me and Callmeluc did the translation .
Yes , Fish and Bear's paw are two good food in ancient China , the slang is that you can't have both .
So the positive expression would be "fish and bear's paw can have both"
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline jamesc

thank you!  .. wow, that last vote really determines our fate.  We are not getting any breaks now.  That is good, there is much to be done.  Thanks for the support, I have found more dedicated candidates and I'll be casting a vote soon.  I still need your votes, it would be nice to get off of the bottom so we can stay active well into the new year.

Also, super thanks to cn-members for your translation.  I'm glad we got that finished.  I posted it yesterday to the Delegates group.  Just one question, did Google translate this right: does "having one's cake and eating it too" really translate to "fish and bear's paw can have both" ??  :)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 01:15:52 pm by liondani »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
gonna vote for you once i am back from holidays

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
It's surprising that he is still at #252. Let's vote for our developer!
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline jamesc

Haven't you been paid $20k since Oct 2nd by I3?

Developers are transitioning into paid delegate positions...

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Can we assemble a list of forum members that have BMs number and maybe also distribute some more numbers of core developers .. toast, vikram, nathan, ....

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Haven't you been paid $20k since Oct 2nd by I3?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
James and his helper delegate earns a +1 for waking me up today to resolve a network issue.

you are lucky we didn't sent  you a fire track to wake you up  :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
James and his helper delegate earns a +1 for waking me up today to resolve a network issue.

I wanted to wake you up at your 5AM , but I didn't have your number , and I was worry that wake you up so early may not produce better result .
In the near future I think it's better to allocate 24 hour shifts at least before 1.0 .

Yes.  I have my phone with me 24-7 so we just need a few people who are awake and know the number.

pls provide me your number also for this kind of purposes.… thx
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█