Author Topic: Delegate Proposal: jcalfee  (Read 11784 times)

Offline bytemaster

James and his helper delegate earns a +1 for waking me up today to resolve a network issue.

I wanted to wake you up at your 5AM , but I didn't have your number , and I was worry that wake you up so early may not produce better result .
In the near future I think it's better to allocate 24 hour shifts at least before 1.0 .

Yes.  I have my phone with me 24-7 so we just need a few people who are awake and know the number. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
James and his helper delegate earns a +1 for waking me up today to resolve a network issue.

I wanted to wake you up at your 5AM , but I didn't have your number , and I was worry that wake you up so early may not produce better result .
In the near future I think it's better to allocate 24 hour shifts at least before 1.0 .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Voted and updated my slate  +5%
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline jamesc

The immediate plan is to support the existing web wallet and make some more performance improvements (largely due to many new user-issued-assets).  Then continue to put together an secure online experience using TITAN and the mail servers.  Both are a very high priority as the race continues knowing the Christmas Holiday are fast approaching.

EDIT: I'm implementing common RPC calls in the BitShares-JS library.  This will mean we can take existing wallets like the the qt web_wallet or the next re-write (a light-weight BitShares wallet) and run as a multi-user wallet.  BitShares-JS repository could offer a functional www browser-based rpc console where a user may receive and send funds privately.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:36:04 pm by jcalfee1 »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
voted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, but you can't vote for me yet...To be announced!

I'm ready, willing but unable to vote for you until I know your delegate. Please advise.

It seems I will get jcalfee's helper delegate ready for action very soon!   :D

count me in to support you with delegates running in Greece!  Let me know if you are interested  ;)

I already revealed my identity as you know and my delegate is always  up to date with great statistics...

check delegate.liondani

I see you have put a lot into delegate.liondani...  Here is my proposal, what do you think?
I am in!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

I will get in touch with jcalfee1 today if possible (must be online both the same time  :))
And will discuss the details (helper delegate name, pay frequency, etc.)
I assume we have official details about jcalfee stand-by delegate very very soon!   ;)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 08:16:04 am by liondani »

Offline onceuponatime

I'm ready, willing but unable to vote for you until I know your delegate. Please advise.

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
if you can contact cn-members do some chinese translate,i think you can get more vote from China.
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline scalfee

• View Profile
Awesome job, Jimmy. Well said. Keep up the good work.  You have my vote. 

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
sorry about the past tense, what i mean is i will definitely vote for you, have been following the repo for quite a while

http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline jamesc

voted

Thank you, but you can't vote for me yet...To be announced!

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
voted

http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Great work! You will get my vote!
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
You'll get my vote for sure  +5% !!!!
Keep up your admirable work …

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█