Author Topic: Delegate proposal: dev.sidhujag  (Read 14837 times)

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

I am speechless. So many work for being a delegate. This system (dpos) is amazing.
I will vote for you as soon as my wallet download the chain.

+5%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline mangou007

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline mirrax

• Kill the banks!
    • View Profile
I am speechless. So many work for being a delegate. This system (dpos) is amazing.
I will vote for you as soon as my wallet download the chain.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
The next plan for me is to do bitshares login for magento, xcart, zencart, oscommerce...

Then I will implement payment gateway + bitshares login for joomla and wordpress.

Then I will do bitshares login with opencart

After that I will do a payment gateway for shopify.com..

Are there any other ones that you can think of?

amazing jsidhu, your work is incredibly valuable!  +5%

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Yes we can port that... I'm not a fan of p2p marketplace however.. Syscoin has one with blockhain marketplace and it plans to use bitshares plugins on its demo sites plugins into shopping carts.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline valtr

• View Profile
What about OpenBazaar? It is under development, but moving. Without bitCurrency (bitUSD, bitCNY etc.) it is not perfect.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
The next plan for me is to do bitshares login for magento, xcart, zencart, oscommerce...

Then I will implement payment gateway + bitshares login for joomla and wordpress.

Then I will do bitshares login with opencart (this would be without login radius plugin as they don't have one for this, unless I can convince the CEO of loginradius to create one)
After that I will do a payment gateway for shopify.com..

are there any other ones that you can think of?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:06:48 pm by jsidhu »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
congrats man.  im glad you got in. 

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Ive since added bitshares login successfully and am meeting with the ceo of loginradius to try to add bitshares to the backend... Anyways i need to get voted in soon as my cart/azure charges are over $250 per month.. I hope to be added so i can continue my work on the ecommerce side of things there is still tons of integrations to go.. Joomla wordpress shopify.com to name a few...if login radius agrees to add bts then i told him id work for free for him.. As i assumed id be a delegate by then
I also would work with cass to get an ecommerce section on the bitshares homepage to surface the plugins to the public...

I think the work that you are doing is very valuable for all of us and I voted for you (quite a while ago).

Thank you! Quite tough to getin without bm stan and other whales help seems its pretty hard to get in without them especially those chinese whales.. Maybe they dont know about the work I did? Can someone communicate to them?
Did BM say that he wants the community to vote you in and that he isnt voting himself?

Last he said he will get me some votes..

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Ive since added bitshares login successfully and am meeting with the ceo of loginradius to try to add bitshares to the backend... Anyways i need to get voted in soon as my cart/azure charges are over $250 per month.. I hope to be added so i can continue my work on the ecommerce side of things there is still tons of integrations to go.. Joomla wordpress shopify.com to name a few...if login radius agrees to add bts then i told him id work for free for him.. As i assumed id be a delegate by then
I also would work with cass to get an ecommerce section on the bitshares homepage to surface the plugins to the public...

I think the work that you are doing is very valuable for all of us and I voted for you (quite a while ago).

Thank you! Quite tough to getin without bm stan and other whales help seems its pretty hard to get in without them especially those chinese whales.. Maybe they dont know about the work I did? Can someone communicate to them?
Did BM say that he wants the community to vote you in and that he isnt voting himself?

Offline thistome

• View Profile
 +5%+5%

来自 MI 1S 上的 Tapatalk now Free