Author Topic: Delegate proposal: dev.sidhujag  (Read 14851 times)

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Ive since added bitshares login successfully and am meeting with the ceo of loginradius to try to add bitshares to the backend... Anyways i need to get voted in soon as my cart/azure charges are over $250 per month.. I hope to be added so i can continue my work on the ecommerce side of things there is still tons of integrations to go.. Joomla wordpress shopify.com to name a few...if login radius agrees to add bts then i told him id work for free for him.. As i assumed id be a delegate by then
I also would work with cass to get an ecommerce section on the bitshares homepage to surface the plugins to the public...

I think the work that you are doing is very valuable for all of us and I voted for you (quite a while ago).

Thank you! Quite tough to getin without bm stan and other whales help seems its pretty hard to get in without them especially those chinese whales.. Maybe they dont know about the work I did? Can someone communicate to them?

I've updated this request at NullStreet.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Ive since added bitshares login successfully and am meeting with the ceo of loginradius to try to add bitshares to the backend... Anyways i need to get voted in soon as my cart/azure charges are over $250 per month.. I hope to be added so i can continue my work on the ecommerce side of things there is still tons of integrations to go.. Joomla wordpress shopify.com to name a few...if login radius agrees to add bts then i told him id work for free for him.. As i assumed id be a delegate by then
I also would work with cass to get an ecommerce section on the bitshares homepage to surface the plugins to the public...

I think the work that you are doing is very valuable for all of us and I voted for you (quite a while ago).

Thank you! Quite tough to getin without bm stan and other whales help seems its pretty hard to get in without them especially those chinese whales.. Maybe they dont know about the work I did? Can someone communicate to them?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline onceuponatime

Hey guys,

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hi Guys,

I have finally got my blockchain updated and VPS running with my delegate: dev.sidhujag

Please vote me in so I can continue on support work for the e-commerce sides of things.

My next job is to incorporate bitshares login with the LoginRadius plugins for some of the major shopping cart packages. LoginRadius is used everywhere for social login/sharing and I will add bitshares to it which gives some free functionality to existing loginradius users for a possible large userbase migration.

I am in talks with LoginRadius CEO to try to convince them to support bitshares authentication in the backend via their API...

If we have some more profile data to open up per account this makes a ton of sense.. I've msged BM about this.

Later on we can add the social sharing part of it too if we add in capability to msg users through the decentralized email system we developed.

Sounds awesome.  +5%

YUP  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Ive added bitshares login to drupal7 now i just have to do it to the others and we need more profile data stored on the accounts so that checkout can be done by logging in via bitshares and not entering any more info

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Hi Guys,

I have finally got my blockchain updated and VPS running with my delegate: dev.sidhujag

Please vote me in so I can continue on support work for the e-commerce sides of things.

My next job is to incorporate bitshares login with the LoginRadius plugins for some of the major shopping cart packages. LoginRadius is used everywhere for social login/sharing and I will add bitshares to it which gives some free functionality to existing loginradius users for a possible large userbase migration.

I am in talks with LoginRadius CEO to try to convince them to support bitshares authentication in the backend via their API...

If we have some more profile data to open up per account this makes a ton of sense.. I've msged BM about this.

Later on we can add the social sharing part of it too if we add in capability to msg users through the decentralized email system we developed.

Sounds awesome.  +5%

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hi Guys,

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline wackou

I upgraded but didnt update version

a common thing to do... (talking from experience ;D) I just implemented automatic version publishing in the bts_tools, I believe this should be a feature useful to quite a few people...
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
You have my vote, but please update your delegate version.  I'm assuming you'd fix it when you got in, but it may be scaring some voters away.
I upgraded but didnt update version i was too busy testing my payment gateway to have to resync chain again.. now I did it last night since Im done for now

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
You have my vote, but please update your delegate version.  I'm assuming you'd fix it when you got in, but it may be scaring some voters away.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline jamesc

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 03:13:17 pm by jcalfee1 »