Author Topic: PTS升级与快照公告(第三方团队)  (Read 18577 times)

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
I3 are no longer custodians of PTS, but they are in full support of the project. Many people are conflating these two things.

I3’s primary focus going forward will be BTS, but some of their devs have offered resources to the project already. Toast has offered development support in his free time, Cass has helped with the website, Testz supports the project, Stan and Dan have returned all funds from the BitShares Trust and both have expressed support for the project. There were potential regulatory risks associated with PTS funding and continued custodianship by I3. The major exchanges and services have also expressed support. Coinmarketcap is updated and BTER will honor the snapshot. As you can see, this project is about as official as things can get without explicit I3 ownership.

* A standalone DPOS blockchain makes PTS the only DAC-agnostic, non-inflationary DPOS chain and the best candidate for sharedropping by 3rd party DACs.

* PTS will also be the most logical chain to fork by 3rd party DACs. Our developer pc has already implemented an “import by signed message” feature which exists in no other crypto and is an absolute necessity for sharecropping DACs. See here: http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=37

As for the questions about incentive structure for running delegates, I think it is important to note that the incentives are exactly the same as those of the prior BTSX chain. As adoption and market cap grows, the incentives and decentralization of the network also increase.

The Chinese community has been integral to the success of PTS. We invite you to join us in growing the Bitshares ecosystem by building a strong, stable, and efficient PTS.

PM me your skype if you have one .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile
I3 are no longer custodians of PTS, but they are in full support of the project. Many people are conflating these two things.

I3’s primary focus going forward will be BTS, but some of their devs have offered resources to the project already. Toast has offered development support in his free time, Cass has helped with the website, Testz supports the project, Stan and Dan have returned all funds from the BitShares Trust and both have expressed support for the project. There were potential regulatory risks associated with PTS funding and continued custodianship by I3. The major exchanges and services have also expressed support. Coinmarketcap is updated and BTER will honor the snapshot. As you can see, this project is about as official as things can get without explicit I3 ownership.

* A standalone DPOS blockchain makes PTS the only DAC-agnostic, non-inflationary DPOS chain and the best candidate for sharedropping by 3rd party DACs.

* PTS will also be the most logical chain to fork by 3rd party DACs. Our developer pc has already implemented an “import by signed message” feature which exists in no other crypto and is an absolute necessity for sharecropping DACs. See here: http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=37

As for the questions about incentive structure for running delegates, I think it is important to note that the incentives are exactly the same as those of the prior BTSX chain. As adoption and market cap grows, the incentives and decentralization of the network also increase.

The Chinese community has been integral to the success of PTS. We invite you to join us in growing the Bitshares ecosystem by building a strong, stable, and efficient PTS.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:37:31 am by alphaBar »

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
这样是不是有两个社会契约?BTS,NEW PTS,就看哪个更能得到开发者和持有者的认同。BTS有着先发优势而且3I目前的作用还非常大,但是如果有像3I这样的团队支持NEW PTS并且能够超前开发,也不是没希望。有竞争总是好的。
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline logxing

强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。

PTS升级为DPOS已经计划了很长时间。 只是I3没有人有时间去做。

我们的项目有I3, BM, Stan 的全力支持。 一直照顾PTS POW网络的人-testz和freetrade也全力支持和帮助PTS DPOS项目。 在官方方面, 这以足够了。

请勿误导其他人,很久以前3I确实有计划把PTS转为DPOS。
但是后来决定功能合并后,3I的态度已经非常明确了。PTS已与3I无关。
后续的DAC有自己的权利决定使用PTS115快照,或者POW的PTS当时快照,或者各种各样的DPOS改造的PTS(肯定不止你一家会做DPOS的PTS)。

我个人会尽我所能推动115快照的使用,因为我认为这是使投资者真正注目于项目价值本身最好的方式,他人当然也可有自己的看法。
BTS Account:logxing

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
比特时代还上架pts的交易吗?

已经有人通知比特时代。 现在正在等待答复。
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline cube

• View Profile
强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。

PTS升级为DPOS已经计划了很长时间。 只是I3没有人有时间去做。

我们的项目有I3, BM, Stan 的全力支持。 一直照顾PTS POW网络的人-testz和freetrade也全力支持和帮助PTS DPOS项目。 在官方方面, 这以足够了。

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
1个代表1个月的收益有多少?
一台服务器一个月的租用费用多少?

(I don't speak chinese, sorry...)

Quoting http://pts.cubeconnex.com/index.php?topic=48.0 :

* Delegate payment is expected to be low. Running a dedicated computer or VPS is most likely not economically viable. Using spare resources on a machine that's available anyway may generate additional income.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline 小宝马2014

• View Profile
  • BitShares: xbm
比特时代还上架pts的交易吗?

Offline logxing

强制升级和公告这些词非官方不应使用。
BTS Account:logxing

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
好吧,那就拭目以待。
麻烦你到时候给计算下:
1个代表1个月的收益有多少?
一台服务器一个月的租用费用多少?
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline cube

• View Profile
说的都是屁话!
我反映的问题,3i又不是不知道。
代表收益怎么保障
1 每年增发pts给代表发工资?
2  一台服务器运行10个代表?
靠意淫能解决问题吗?

代表收益就如BTS增发之前的收入算法。 每个代表可有至100%付率。 代表有足够保障。

比特股PTS不会有增发。 增发率为零。 你拥有的PTS有价值保障。

多个代表在一台服务器运行是可以的。只要你的代表能在24/7操作无碍。

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
1 每年增发pts给代表发工资?
2  一台服务器运行10个代表?

我对pts一直情有独钟,因为如果3i的bts成功后了,将来第三方dac,肯定会逐步冒出来很多。
pts能得到10%,那绝对是金矿啊。
我反对pts改dpos,我怕改成dpos之后,将来会收到攻击。到时候就可能真死了。
如果一个国家搞雷锋政策,所有东西都靠雷锋精神来维护,那是死路一条。

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:12:27 am by zhao150 »
老子早就不想当代表了

Offline cube

• View Profile
一个dpos 的山寨币,能找得到101个代表吗?

Can DPOS find 101 delegates willing to support the network ?

比特股PTS在试运行#1。 我们已经有少数人愿意成为代表。

比特股PTS是一个社区项目。 这是一个你和我的项目。 这是一个大家的项目。 我们需要你的支持和参与!

请快来加入我们的社区工作 - http://pts.cubeconnex.com
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:34:38 am by cube »

Offline cube

• View Profile
一个dpos 的山寨币,能找得到101个代表吗?

Can DPOS find 101 delegates willing to support the network ?

I3现已支持比特股PTS升级和继续成为份额下降的仪器。 BM 和 Stan 都支持比特股PTS的升级。 他们也返回PTS给投资者。 

Stan最近回应:

这是真棒。 做的很好!
我期待着看到PTS近快回到20强。

我们喜悦看到了灰色甘道夫再现为白色甘道夫!

This is awesome guys.  Nice job!
I look forward to seeing PTS back in the Top 20 soon.
Gandalf the Grey reappearing to our delight as Gandalf the White!

Hi Dan, Stan, and testz. Testz asked me to share the new PTS website and announcement message with you. Please keep the website and the announcement private and give me your feedback as quickly as possible, as we must announce soon in order to keep our planned snapshot date of December 14th. Here is the message in its current form:

Dan, Stan, testz, 你们好。 Testz要求我与你分享新的持比特股PTS网站公布的消息。  请保持网站的公告私人。  请尽快给我你的评论。 我们必须尽快公布...

[...]

« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:22:15 am by cube »

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
代表收益怎么保障
1 每年增发pts给代表发工资?
2  一台服务器运行10个代表?
改dpos是个错误,内置到bts市场bitpts才是出路。
老子早就不想当代表了