Author Topic: Proposal: nullstreet.p2p  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Great idea Method-X. Anything we can do to help?
 +5%

Thanks for asking. I won't be able to do this until DNS capability is live.

I'm just wonder with .p2p would I be able to create website, upload the website files into the Bitshares program and view other .p2p sites from within Bitshares? So more or less, Bitshares would be a browser, and the server would be my laptop working with Bitshares.

I think how it works is you will add a browser plugin and be able to type nullstreet.p2p in your regular browser.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I'm just wonder with .p2p would I be able to create website, upload the website files into the Bitshares program and view other .p2p sites from within Bitshares? So more or less, Bitshares would be a browser, and the server would be my laptop working with Bitshares.
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
I intend to register nullstreet.p2p and set the .com as a mirror. I'll use multi-sig to spread the .p2p private key amongst the founders of Bitshares. This is the same technique used to secure nuclear launch codes. Once Invictus is disbanded, I believe this model is necessary for Bitshares to operate on a similar level of efficiency as a centralized company while still remaining decentralized.

Great idea Method-X. Anything we can do to help?
 +5%

Offline Thom

I intend to register nullstreet.p2p and set the .com as a mirror. I'll use multi-sig to spread the .p2p private key amongst the founders of Bitshares. This is the same technique used to secure nuclear launch codes. Once Invictus is disbanded, I believe this model is necessary for Bitshares to operate on a similar level of efficiency as a centralized company while still remaining decentralized.

After much deliberation, I've determined it's too dangerous to have a point of operations controlled by any one person. I don't want nullstreet to be about Method-X. I genuinely want to ensure the success of decentralized money and will do anything and everything in my power to see that vision come to fruition.

+5% Fantastic! Powerful words I like to hear!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
The power of multisig!

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Great initiative. Decentralizing the bitshares community infrastructure will be critical to our success.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

After much deliberation, I've determined it's too dangerous to have a point of operations controlled by any one person. I don't want nullstreet to be about Method-X. I genuinely want to ensure the success of decentralized money and will do anything and everything in my power to see that vision come to fruition.