Author Topic: Say Hello To Stacey Everyone  (Read 20274 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Delegate? How about we see how the first video does. This is just a fun thing we want to do and see what happens.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 03:38:35 am by Method-X »

Offline fuzzy

I personally would not vote her in for a delegate right away, but I do think a female or two in the mix can be very beneficial.  Im not saying its fair (trust me on that), but just being a lady makes her a very powerful potential ally when reaching out to a largely untapped demographic, but her being pleasing to the eyes also brings more attention from our current base. 

Again not saying it is fair, but I think it is worth considering.

I do, however, think the drinking on cam might be a problem with some people...though I laughed when she said "Happy Thursday"...lol...actually still chuckling.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:45:53 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Wtf is this?  Bringing a female into the forums will do absolutely squat. If she is planning on helping MethodX team,that's fine. If this is a feeler to get her her own delegate, whether 3 or 100% I will not support that based on just because she is a "female". 

Constantly looking off camera, drinking on camera and the "grab ass" clips at the end scream professional. /s  Not to mention the contrived Bitcoin/BitShares interest for over a year, yet she is just getting involved through a guy hat has been here for a couple months.

The community isn't stupid... there's no way she would get a delegate just because she posted a video of her drinking wine.  At least I hope not.

Kind of unsettling how all of a sudden the bitshare's leaders drop their professionalism to subtly hit on the first girl showing them interest.

I think it's more unsettling how some treat new people that enter the community. I could be wrong, that's just how I see it.  If someone wants to participate, let's give them a chance to show what they can do. I'm not about to crap in anyone's cereal that's looking to donate resources. We are still allowed to have a little fun around here, right? Different strokes for a different folks I guess.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Wtf is this?  Bringing a female into the forums will do absolutely squat. If she is planning on helping MethodX team,that's fine. If this is a feeler to get her her own delegate, whether 3 or 100% I will not support that based on just because she is a "female". 

Constantly looking off camera, drinking on camera and the "grab ass" clips at the end scream professional. /s  Not to mention the contrived Bitcoin/BitShares interest for over a year, yet she is just getting involved through a guy hat has been here for a couple months.

The community isn't stupid... there's no way she would get a delegate just because she posted a video of her drinking wine.  At least I hope not.

Kind of unsettling how all of a sudden the bitshare's leaders drop their professionalism to subtly hit on the first girl showing them interest.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Lol. If all your input wasn't 99% negative, I might take you half seriously...

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Question is... how many drinks did it take? lol jk
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

I hope you don't treat all new volunteers with such a friendly welcome.  It's great to see new faces joining the movement, let's see what's produced before we start raising pitchforks.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Offline lakerta06

If this thread is a representative subset of the general crypto-community, I say our market cap will double with the first video  ;D

Offline yellowecho

Awesome, welcome Stacey!!  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline emailtooaj

+5%

She'll be a great addition to the BitShares community!!

Looking forward to what you guys come up with. Anything set to push before end of 2014?

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
I think a female face like hers would attract a lot of attention from the crypto community (99% male).

Face?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Great work Method-X & Stacey!

Looking forward to more videos soon.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Welcome Stacey! This is a great idea  +5%

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
She seems like the perfect choice.

+5%