Author Topic: Wallet Not Synching  (Read 1642 times)

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
0.4.25 will be out this week with a some stability fixes and other bugfixes. It's probably best to wait for it and see if any of these problems go away.

OK, thanks.

Offline vikram

0.4.25 will be out this week with a some stability fixes and other bugfixes. It's probably best to wait for it and see if any of these problems go away.

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
I should have added, during a previous attempt after a number of failures to even log in, I tried to restore from a backup. I've just read somewhere that this probably wasn't a good idea, and in any case I think I did it wrong, lol. I now have a message with the following:

Code: [Select]
getStackTrace@app.js:26:8827
 ○ request@app.js:30:24118
 ○ get_config@app.js:29:35629
 ○ app.js:29:62506
 ○ j@app.js:6:39741
 ○ app.js:6:27204
 ○ $eval@app.js:6:48397
 ○ $digest@app.js:6:47106
 ○ $apply@app.js:6:48723
 ○ f@app.js:5:92484
 ○ r@app.js:6:4852
 ○ onreadystatechange@app.js:6:5391
10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
now >= start_timestamp:
    {}
    bitshares  chain_interface.cpp:81 bts::blockchain::chain_interface::get_max_delegate_pay_per_block

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:19 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::blockchain_get_info

Have I permanently screwed this account? I have no coins in it so I guess its not a disaster if I have (which is why I was so cavalier about trying things when I didn't know what I was doing), but I'd like to be able to recover the account names.

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
I haven't been able to get a wallet working for a while now. Half the time it crashes, and when it does let me log in it never syncs, even though it shows connections. I have downloaded the wallet again today from bitshares.org, but I'm not even sure if this site is providing an up-to-date download - I just got 0.4.24.1 from there today. I have also tried deleting everything in the 'chain' folder.

Can anybody tell me what else I can try?