Author Topic: Bad reputation of btc38.com  (Read 2301 times)

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
Good to hear the response and the detail explaination, I've contacted via website's support and got my bts back, as well as the play snapshot as they promised.

The result looks good. Thanks.

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
Btc38.com is again having problems to withdraw bts near the snapshot day, just like the situation they did for dns.
This is a problem cause by scan failure at block 1209398, we have contact 3I to fix it yestoday.
Since DNS network is not working after snapshot, so user can not withdrawal them, but they get frozen BTS, If the Network of DNS is work, we'll let our user to withdrawal it.

I contacted btc38 yesterday and they said there were problems to withdraw bts and have contacted 3I to fix it (is that true? dose 3I has such a representative to handle those things??)
we are using skype to communicate 3I to get techinical support or give a feedback

then I wait to this morning and upgraded my client to 0.24.4.1 and re-do withdraw from the website, this time no warning alert say you can't withdraw.

However, after withdraw an amount, I can see my balance has reduced, but there's no any bts received in my bts client or show in btc38's deposition/withdraw list, they're just LOST.
Please submit a ticket to us or PM me provide your User ID.

I do this action just 2 hours before the snapshot time and according to my dns withdraw at the snapshot day, I've to think btc38.com may again did some tricks to hold my snapshot…
All snapshot of user will give to their account.

That's too bad, I hope my guess would wrong as btc38.com seems the biggest place to trade bts yet, but from those days behavior (and until now, I still not get any response from btc38 about my complains, I clearly missed the snapshot and may lost my bts also).

I’m so disappointed to the website and I think it’s time to considered change trade to bts native market now.
we are sorry that you have bad impression on us. please sumbit a ticket or send an email to support@mail.btc38.com for telling us the detail.
we are very sure there is no one lost their fund by our problem and our technical support would willing to help our user when they have a problem.
BTC38: One step a footprint is true

Offline 小飞飞

• View Profile
As one of btc38, I am dreadfully sorry for the inconvinience we caused while your withdrawal.
I have contacted my colleague who handles such issues to invastigate to see how and why things had happened.
谢谢投票~ btc38.com.btsx-exchange , btc38.com.crypto-exchange

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
I was using v0.4.24.1 and I thought they should also upgrade in the time, for the can't withdraw alert has disappeared.

So disappointed as the snapshot was just happened during that time, but the bts neither in my wallet nor in website's balance, it possibly lost...

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
there was a withdrawal problem with all exchanges the last hours due a minority bug with v0.4.24. that's true... it is fixed now with v0.4.24.1

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline 029xue

• View Profile
Btc38.com is again having problems to withdraw bts near the snapshot day, just like the situation they did for dns.

I contacted btc38 yesterday and they said there were problems to withdraw bts and have contacted 3I to fix it (is that true? dose 3I has such a representative to handle those things??), then I wait to this morning and upgraded my client to 0.24.4.1 and re-do withdraw from the website, this time no warning alert say you can't withdraw.

However, after withdraw an amount, I can see my balance has reduced, but there's no any bts received in my bts client or show in btc38's deposition/withdraw list, they're just LOST.

I do this action just 2 hours before the snapshot time and according to my dns withdraw at the snapshot day, I've to think btc38.com may again did some tricks to hold my snapshot…

That's too bad, I hope my guess would wrong as btc38.com seems the biggest place to trade bts yet, but from those days behavior (and until now, I still not get any response from btc38 about my complains, I clearly missed the snapshot and may lost my bts also).

I’m so disappointed to the website and I think it’s time to considered change trade to bts native market now.