Author Topic: BitShares v0.4.26 Feedback  (Read 13044 times)

Offline arubi

• View Profile
Any chance to reduce memory requirements for compiling on linux to something below 2gb?

I was able to compile v0.4.27.1 for 32bit using one thread, 1.5gb of free memory and swap turned off. (ymmv obviously)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Any chance to reduce memory requirements for compiling on linux to something below 2gb?

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
I'm stuck on block 1253613.  User that upgraded from .04.24

Anyone have any thoughts of how to fix this from the GUI?  I've rescanned many times and have 1 or 2 connections, but it still saying catch-up.

Deleted the chain and peer db files and its now synced. 

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile

Anyone have any thoughts of how to fix this from the GUI?  I've rescanned many times and have 1 or 2 connections, but it still saying catch-up.

zerosum

Orders not and or matching appear only in the GUY.

Both buy bitBTC were placed - the second (lower priced) is already canceled. My it is not mine after all let me check order numbers if I can. The higher priced is not but still appears only in the GUI.
Actually the supposed short is missing.(or totally messed up)

CLI output at the same time is:

Code: [Select]
>> blockchain_market_order_book BTC BTS

BIDS (* Short, + Relative, - Relative Limit)                            |                                   ASKS                                 
TOTAL                     QUANTITY                                     PRICE | PRICE                                        QUANTITY                     TOTAL   COLLATERAL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.10000000 BTC            2,399.99998 BTS                 0.000041666667 BTC | 0.000049427372 BTC                    2,199.17962 BTS            0.10869966 BTC
0.17671190 BTC            120.42254 BTS                   0.000040176778 BTC*| 0.000049438991 BTC                    2,199.17979 BTS            0.10872522 BTC
0.09999999 BTC            2,493.33276 BTS                 0.000040106957 BTC | 0.000050000000 BTC                    2,000.00000 BTS            0.10000000 BTC

BTW, the first time I saw something similar (order not matching even with overlapping prices ) was after the delegates upgraded to 0.4.25.... hope we are not forking again.

[edit] Ohh forget it. The whole bitBTC market seems like one big mess.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:27:41 pm by tonyk2 »

Offline arubi

• View Profile
These lines appear:

Code: [Select]
--- syncing with p2p network, 22042 blocks left to fetch
--- in sync with p2p network
--- there are now 19 active connections to the p2p network
--- syncing with p2p network, 1524 blocks left to fetch
--- syncing with p2p network, 583617 blocks left to fetch
--- there are now 18 active connections to the p2p network
--- syncing with p2p network, 158482 blocks left to fetch
--- syncing with p2p network, 9323 blocks left to fetch
--- there are now 19 active connections to the p2p network
This goes on and on..
I'm on the head block and delegate participation is 94.39%.
Also, since I only have 2GB in RAM, the wallet responds very slowly to commands.

I tried rescanning, resyncing, rebuilding index, resetting peer database.
Don't know what else to do..

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Found minor one.

Maximum delegate pay per block is now shown. It shows "NaN.00 BTS"
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline bytemaster

Either.  Usually after sending a vote transaction. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline valzav

• View Profile
Attempts to update votes result in CPU peg and non responsiveness of thumb buttons.

Can't replicate this. Is this the thumb button on a delegate's profile or in the delegates list?

Offline bytemaster

Attempts to update votes result in CPU peg and non responsiveness of thumb buttons.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

transaction detail is not shown in 0.4.26
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline vikram

Can someone confirm if they still cannot import an old wallet into 0.4.26? I've put another fix in place but would like someone who previously had the problem to confirm if it works for them.

I can with 0.4.10 backup. (could not do so with 0.4.25 RC1)

backup by - 0.4.24 RC1 - missing some funds (but have not tried anything regarding finding them aka regenerate keys or whatever) and current version 0.4.26 backup is fine (no issues).

Thanks; this is exactly what I wanted to know.

We are still tracking down GUI issues; let me know what problems are present in the latest version.

zerosum

Can someone confirm if they still cannot import an old wallet into 0.4.26? I've put another fix in place but would like someone who previously had the problem to confirm if it works for them.

I can with 0.4.10 backup. (could not do so with 0.4.25 RC1)

backup by - 0.4.24 RC1 - missing some funds (but have not tried anything regarding finding them aka regenerate keys or whatever) and current version 0.4.26 backup is fine (no issues).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:50:54 pm by tonyk2 »

Offline vikram