Author Topic: [ANN] Bitshares SMF login plugin  (Read 16304 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great ! But if clikng Button, it opens Sparkle client :)
Guess URLs have to get changed on sparkle side…
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 10:08:37 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Luckybit is the first poster using the Bitshares Login plugin!   +5%
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Ok I have this working but not that thoroughly tested.  I know of a couple issues.  I still need to clean it up and then put a v0.1 on github.

The login is in automode, so it just skips asking for email/password.  However I can turn that option on. I am not sure which is preferred. I think I prefer it creating real emails and passwords so people can access their account without a functional wallet.  At least with an email address they can have their account reset if they value it.

The other features are that it autodownloads the robohash and has an option to put anyone using bitshares login into a distinct membergroup.

Currently that membergroup gives permission to a forum that the regular logins can't access.  Make a post !

I may put a autologin feature by redirecting to a bts protocol but that seems questionable.

The test site is bitsharesnation.org.  We have 20k users and growing.  Quite a userbase.  ;)

edit -
I need a new button.  The Bitshares button at the top is a login button if you have a wallet.

Please report any issues you have or suggestions as to something that might be useful.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:30:16 pm by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.