Author Topic: Funding my wallet  (Read 2344 times)

Offline abelljefrry

I already send 1 BTS to your public address BTSX6rzAjnrViVDLsVvkSQiN6Z3Dxvt8ah6pRT7JMpzFnLeZLdqmCM .
Now you have the fee to register a name .

Thank you, that is really nice of you. But it doesn't appear on my account

I see that at the bottom left on my client: "Failure during transaction scanning"
Would that be the reason why I don't see anything in my account yet?

Here, install this new update to fix the transaction scanning bug.
https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/releases/tag/v0.4.24.1

Back to your main question, I'll suggest you to buy BTC from localbitcoins.com and deposit the BTC to Bter where you can exchange BTS/BTC.

I know sometimes the BTC rate on LocalBitcoins are slightly higher than average market price,
but trust me the USD -> LocalBitcoins BTC -> Bter BTS rate is so much lower than USD -> Payeer -> EgoPay -> Bter USD -> Bter BTC -> Bter BTS

:D
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I already send 1 BTS to your public address BTSX6rzAjnrViVDLsVvkSQiN6Z3Dxvt8ah6pRT7JMpzFnLeZLdqmCM .

Thank you, that is really nice of you. But it doesn't appear on my account

I see that at the bottom left on my client: "Failure during transaction scanning"
Would that be the reason why I don't see anything in my account yet?

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
right,

Well here is where I am at. BTER only accept egopay for deposit.
Now, I opened an egopay account, I try to figure out how to deposit money but I can't find a way to put money directly from my credit card unto it. I have to give them 2 pieces of id's, or use sketchy looking russia exchangers website to buy egopayUSD to then transfer to EGOpay to then buy Bter to then buy BTS.

I can't believe how someone who simply want to get in can go through all those hoops.

Or maybe I am doing it wrong?

Egopay is not friendly for USA user due to the US financial regulations .
It's better to buy BTC or LTC on your regular exchange and deposit it into Bter and access the BTC-BTS trading pair .

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 05:28:31 pm by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
Quote from: rgcryto link=action=helpdesk;sa=ticket;ticket=97.msg491#msg491 date=1418175641
right,

Now, I opened an egopay account, I try to figure out how to deposit money but I can't find a way to put money directly from my credit card unto it. I have to give them 2 pieces of id's, or use sketchy looking russia exchangers website to buy egopayUSD to then transfer to EGOpay to then buy Bter to then buy BTS.

I can't believe how someone who simply want to get in can go through all those hoops.

I think you were doing it right. The thing is Bter is not friendly enough to foreign users (I mean beside Chinese), especially to people who want to buy BTS by spending USD/EUR. As you described, depositing money is a disaster. So, I suggest you to buy some BTC on other site which you familiar with, and deposit your BTC into Bter, then buy BTS on BTS/BTC market.
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
right,

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
1、register and login
2、account - > deposit USD/BTC, etc
3、market -> USD/BTC markets -> BTS/USD, BTS/BTC
4、buy BTS
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I know it is probably the most newbie question around but I have no clue how to buy BTS and where to do it?

I can see a lot of people talking about BTER.com but even there, I can't find a comprehensive tutorial on how to fund my account.