Author Topic: Give me immediately my BTSX back  (Read 2926 times)

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
i am feeling strange. Did you post it in the past? I have a huge deja vu experience here.
It's not just you.  I think this person posted this before and deleted the thread and re-posted.

Something's fishy with the forum. Note that the timestamps of the first 5 posts on this thread are all identical. We're reading an old conversation that says it all happened instantaneously today...
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
i am feeling strange. Did you post it in the past? I have a huge deja vu experience here.
^^^

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile
It's not just you.  I think this person posted this before and deleted the thread and re-posted.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Hello, please help me

I have withdraw almost 1000 BTSX from Poloniex but I never never never saw it on my BitshareX apps (window 7)
My public key : BTSX7sctfcQGpNoUBrLpEMDrVbjaYA5pTP85vZN9EHCb7qDHiQXMRc
(is it the fucking same thing as address ??? please thing about newbe like me)
Bitshares never never never work on my computer. It is "ultra buggué" (just proprietary and closed rubbish)
Now i just want my money back before run away as quicly as possible from Bitshares

Before réinstalling many many many time Bitshares on my pc (window 7 pro) i have just save this file :
- config.json
- node_config.json
- web.dat
- web.json

I dont know where is my private key (fucking proprietary closed apps) but i thing after few hour study this rubbish BitsharesX i could find it in one of this 4 files.

I offer 300 BTSX to the person wich help me to recover my money (1000 - 300 BTSX) back.

Thank a lot

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
I've seen several times in the message log of CryptTrader people having issues withdrawing from Poloniex.  They do not seem competent as an exchange and I wouldn't trust my money sitting there.

It also sucks that you've had a bad first experience, but I hope you'll give this project another chance.  The devs are very hardworking and responsive, and their ideas are fresh and innovative (and have been copied over and over again by other coins).  Most of all, they are not immune to recognizing the current problems and issues facing the current version of the software, and are actively working to improve things.  Also, this is brand new code, not just a Bitcoin fork which has had several years to mature.
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
rumor has it that Poloniex often fake their withdraws (funds never got out) .
In order to test my theory , I used my personal account to sent you 1 BTS . If you can see that , it means BTS has no problem.

Another matter , what's your version of the wallet ? The current version is 0.4.24 , you must upgrade to this version in order to properly use it . (The newest version released 12 days ago , so if your wallet is early than that , then it's not usable anymore .

the download link is https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares/releases

BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Ok great start, now when you open the client, do you see the account you made?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline argankaman

Ok thanks very much for this first answer,

Effectively i saw in C:\users\<your username>\appdata\roaming\BitShares\wallets
a json file with "encrypted_private_key" value
Miracle ? but one of this file date is from september 2014 when i have first installed BitsharesX

I will now take few hours to study how to recover my BTSX (is it normal to take hours study when it normally will be "fluide" (so easy) to use BitsharesX ???????) I dont think that as with Bitcoin i can make MYSELF ALONE a signed raw transaction
and broadcast it MYSELF ALONE without this BitsharesX API, but i will try.
So if i recover my BTSX equivalent money, i will not take days and days to destroy BitsharesX reputation on Facebook, tweeter, youtube, etc...

Thanks again,1000 BTSX is not so much, i know it is not 1.0 software, but it make me so furious, so furious !

Thanks

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
(just proprietary and closed rubbish)
(fucking proprietary closed apps)

First of all that is false, and you should never buy "proprietary" crypto. The source is here:
https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares

Next, do you have a wallet folder?  C:\users\<your username>\appdata\roaming\BitShares\wallets   
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline argankaman

Hello, please help me

I have withdraw almost 1000 BTSX from Poloniex but I never never never saw it on my BitshareX apps (window 7)
My public key : BTSX7sctfcQGpNoUBrLpEMDrVbjaYA5pTP85vZN9EHCb7qDHiQXMRc
(is it the fucking same thing as address ??? please thing about newbe like me)
Bitshares never never never work on my computer. It is "ultra buggué" (just proprietary and closed rubbish)
Now i just want my money back before run away as quicly as possible from Bitshares

Before réinstalling many many many time Bitshares on my pc (window 7 pro) i have just save this file :
- config.json
- node_config.json
- web.dat
- web.json

I dont know where is my private key (fucking proprietary closed apps) but i thing after few hour study this rubbish BitsharesX i could find it in one of this 4 files.

I offer 300 BTSX to the person wich help me to recover my money (1000 - 300 BTSX) back.

Thank a lot