Author Topic: withdraw from Poloniex.com and Bter.com  (Read 3525 times)

Offline graffenwalder

Great, thanks. Have my BTS back in my bter account.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
Just attempted a BTS withdraw from Bter.com. Didn't go through. The transaction id they stated shows 'Transaction not found!' in the bitshares client. The site support chat service is closed for the day.

Bter know it and work for it, Bter support skype is bter.com

I contacted Bter.com support team over skype. They're fixing it. Thanks.

The unsuccessful withdrawal has been fixed. The funds were credited back to my Bter.com account. After that, I successfully withdrew BTS to my registered account.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
Just attempted a BTS withdraw from Bter.com. Didn't go through. The transaction id they stated shows 'Transaction not found!' in the bitshares client. The site support chat service is closed for the day.

I contacted Bter.com support team over skype. They're fixing it. Thanks.

Offline testz

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile

Bter:

Cannot withdraw: Says 'withdrawing not possible' and something in Chinese.

The Bter.com supports says they will enable it later. No specific date is given.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
Withdrawing BTS(X) from poloniex states 0.1BTS of transaction fees. wallet_account_transaction_history states 0.5BTS fee. However, judging by the amounts sent and received, the actual transaction fee was 0.1BTS.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
Poloniex:

Cannot withdraw from Poloniex, says: You MUST send your deposit using the Memo below, or it will not be credited.
If i just write something in Memo field, it says something like 'bad memo'.

As per bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7560.0 post: when withdraw BTS(X) from poloniex, put you account name in the 'address' field and leave 'memo' field empty. Got my bitshares in a minute after confirming in an email sent by poloniex.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
Poloniex:

Cannot withdraw from Poloniex, says: You MUST send your deposit using the Memo below, or it will not be credited.
If i just write something in Memo field, it says something like 'bad memo'.

Bter:

Cannot withdraw: Says 'withdrawing not possible' and something in Chinese.