Author Topic: [2013-12-10] Vegas! - Inside Bitcoins  (Read 9511 times)

Offline que23

• View Profile
Does anyone have a camera to do a live stream. It would be cool if someone did a mini interview about the BitShare's project with a status report. I'd be happy to set up the live stream channel if I knew we had boots on the ground to do an interview.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline devilfish

• View Profile
Did we establish if any content from this will be made publicly available? Really wish I lived in the states, keen to talk in person with people (a lot of what I say doesn't translate well into writing when I'm having a million thoughts).
BTC: 1MqCxQ2qD7ZuS3ELFY43wfaBTbA2XkYwDP
PTS: PiuFEJHz6zScALgPWzcu2SDKtWJW4cnUFi
XPM: Af5qzgsEwWaHZdGUq8dUoHkhmH4XBmnGW9

Offline batman

• View Profile
here in vegas, where are you going to be tonight?

Offline WaPTS

• View Profile
I konw there is a planed salon in shanghai this month, If I have time ,I will go

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
Will you be able to post podcasts/transcripts of any talks you do at the conference?

Cheers

kw

Is it a Bitcoincentric-only conference? That'd be an amazing opportunity to have a III's booth over there...
Robozombie

Offline hotapeno

• View Profile
Would be all over this if it didn't occur during the workweek!

Offline ruletheworld

• View Profile
    • BTC Geek
I'll be there! Look forward to hearing you talk, and would love to meet you in-person.
PTS: PYRqARWMGQ1PeZvjJM6iWJxf2ouwYcueHF
BTC: 1NeRoAKp137GTDUEBaonbu5BUGPN17Xw5n
http://btcgeek.com

Offline devilfish

• View Profile
And, looking ahead, there is always Shanghai 2014:
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/8467/bitcoin-expo-2014-announced-for-shanghai/
Just for info from this post: "With this in mind, the conference’s organizers are very optimistic, aiming to attract 5000 attendees. At this point, very little is set in stone; sponsorship offers are wide open for anyone who wants to take them. Anyone interested in speaking should contact the conference organizers at conference@bitcoinexpo2014.com. Enjoy another great Bitcoin conference!"

A trip to China is in order! There was meant to be a conference late last month over here but it was cancelled, hopefully it goes ahead for early next year.
BTC: 1MqCxQ2qD7ZuS3ELFY43wfaBTbA2XkYwDP
PTS: PiuFEJHz6zScALgPWzcu2SDKtWJW4cnUFi
XPM: Af5qzgsEwWaHZdGUq8dUoHkhmH4XBmnGW9

Offline Beetle559

• View Profile
Unfortunately I'll be engaged in wage slavery ;)

I did meet you briefly in Atlanta where I got interested in Keyhotee and Bitshares, I'll see you at another conference eventually!

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
And, looking ahead, there is always Shanghai 2014:
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/8467/bitcoin-expo-2014-announced-for-shanghai/
Just for info from this post: "With this in mind, the conference’s organizers are very optimistic, aiming to attract 5000 attendees. At this point, very little is set in stone; sponsorship offers are wide open for anyone who wants to take them. Anyone interested in speaking should contact the conference organizers at conference@bitcoinexpo2014.com. Enjoy another great Bitcoin conference!"

Offline krystalwhite

• View Profile
Will you be able to post podcasts/transcripts of any talks you do at the conference?

Cheers

kw

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Fly me in from norway and I will join you hehe :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Offline bytemaster

Anyone attending the Vagas Bitcoin conference post here, I would love an opportunity to meet some of you in person.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 07:00:46 pm by Amazon »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.