Author Topic: MyBitshares.com?  (Read 4603 times)

Offline fuzzy

I wonder what agent86 is up to....
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
They are right, I am the owner of mybitshares, but right now I am using bts.hk. I am not going to use mybitshares.bit, because 'mybitshares' is too long for non-EN visiters  :)

Oh how I wish there was a site like bts.hk in english......

Wow I just checked it out... Amazing!
We NEED one!

That's not a site , that's a community .........
It gathered the most devoted member of the Chinese community in the past year .
The article there are done by more than 100 people , and the Webmaster there was a devoted member who also gave the best year of his life to cultivate the server , the site and the writers .

Of course , you need a QQ group to gather these people (Skype wasn't enough , it's hard to say why , you can't even post funny pictures with it ) , to form a tight community , then form a alliance .

:P

I think this could be what null street becomes for the western community. Very nice stuff man!

Actually , there are more original technical article on bts.hk than marketing discussions , so it attracted more common users other than hard core fans .  Tech writer in English is what the community most needs . We only have a few hands  :P

In that site , we can generate a article base on one sentence that Bytemaster said and expand to thousands of words of analysis ... That's the talent required to build such a site and group.

Last time I check , Agent86 has the similar talent .
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 04:35:51 am by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline fuzzy

They are right, I am the owner of mybitshares, but right now I am using bts.hk. I am not going to use mybitshares.bit, because 'mybitshares' is too long for non-EN visiters  :)

We NEED one!

The article there are done by more than 100 people , and the Webmaster there was a devoted member who also gave the best year of his life to cultivate the server , the site and the writers .

Of course , you need a QQ group to gather these people (Skype wasn't enough , it's hard to say why , you can't even post funny pictures with it ) , to form a tight community , then form a alliance .

I think this could be what null street becomes for the western community. Very nice stuff man!

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

We NEED one!

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 02:40:35 am by cn-members »
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

We NEED one!

Offline Rune

• View Profile

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
right. He is using bts.hk. I don't think he wants mybitshares.bit  :)
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Who owns it?

Me !

Kidding ... what's the deal ? I know the guy .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

Who owns it?