Author Topic: BTER Withdrawals  (Read 6814 times)

Offline graffenwalder

The snapshot is 4 Hours from now, so you have plenty of time to withdraw your BTS

Offline TanFan

• View Profile
Because of this issue, I wasn't able to withdraw BTS shares to my personal wallet before the 7pm EST snapshots.  So the question I have is whether I will be able to receive the shares earned associated with the snapshot.  Anyone know whether BTER will elect to facilitate those shares being delivered to my account within BTER or will they elect to keep them because my BTS were stored on their exchange at the time of the snapshots? 

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
If they are stuck in a fork is there anyway we will eventually get the funds delivered?

Can your receive funds from other source ?

I did a vote and it worked fine... so no problem there, but still no funds delivered from bter

Offline graffenwalder

If they are stuck in a fork is there anyway we will eventually get the funds delivered?

Yes, that's interesting. If they are on a fork, I guess they shouldn't be able to recieve funds either. Is anyone having a problem with deposits to BTER?

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Black Arrow

• View Profile
FWIW, I am having a similar problem with Peloniex, so apparently the problem isn't just BTER. The transaction id that Peloniex has in my withdrawal history is not found in the blockchain.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
could it be they are on a fork?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
How could their withdrawal system be messed up?  All they do is just broadcast a transaction to your Titan name right? Could they be sending the bts to an incorrect address?

Offline graffenwalder

Same here. I made a withdrawal last night (10 hours ago)  and didn't show up yet. Running 4.26

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
They seem to be having problems every since the fork issues the other day.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline natrius

• View Profile
Withdrawals don't seem to be working. The transaction ID they claim they sent me isn't in the blockchain according to BitsharesBlocks.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
console -> "blockchain_is_synced" gives you a "true"?
if so you can try this step:
 http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/RecoveringFunds#Regenerate_account_transaction_keys

Offline Strip

• View Profile
Yes! 12 hours past and nothing. 0.4.26, wallet sync, rescan done.
BTS: strip

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Yes 0.4.26 just downloaded today