Author Topic: Good to see more BitAssets trading  (Read 1760 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
The platform (bitshares x qt) needs to be like iTunes, we need to popularize user generated and official bitassets in the platform.  Copy Apple.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
What on earth do those arrows mean? That doesn't explain anything. Didn't cass make a new version?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
Where do the fees go for trading BitAssets?
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I hope the calculation of volume can be updated, most of them shows 0 24h volume even when this recent trading clearly happened within the past 24 hours. Would be cool to see the real bitUSD volume.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Now is the time to start analyzing where this price information is coming from. Would be nice to confirm it is not all 1 script pulling from 1 news site.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
http://bitsharesblocks.com/assets

+5%

That's one small step for Bitshares, and one giant leap for mankind :)
BTSX TipMe: bluebit