Author Topic: What are the forks of BitShares being legitimately developed?  (Read 4630 times)

Offline slacking

• View Profile
PTS-DPOS is not legitimately developed as they went against the social consensus. They should be removed and no support provided.
I am sure that is "hell" of a discussion .. can you link me there? I have an opinion on that one too!

Boycott PTS-DPOS! They are impostors.

sumantso

PTS-DPOS is not legitimately developed as they went against the social consensus. They should be removed and no support provided.
I am sure that is "hell" of a discussion .. can you link me there? I have an opinion on that one too!

I should clarify, thats my opinion. You can follow the discussion here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11980.msg158979#msg158979

I will be doing my part in warning potential projects who want to sharedrop about how this DPOS-PTS itself didn't follow the consensus. If this PTS fails it would be a shining example of what not following the consensus would do.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 10:41:24 pm by sumantso »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

sumantso

Offline vikram

Who else?

I do not expect any forks to keep their codebases in sync with our upstream project due to how rapidly we are developing, but it would be good to have a list that we can notify of important security fixes and other important changes.