Author Topic: 质疑bts在国外的推广进度,marketing.methodx是否应该获得100%支付(question marketing progress)  (Read 10646 times)

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
好像BRAIN退出了?自己搞了个公司?做网站也是BRAIN搞的我记得。翻了好几次版。不过做市场就是这样,风险太大。何况是个前瞻性的产品,推广不是那么简单的事情,还是得重新找重新尝试。
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

lzr1900

BRAIN,真心不是干这个的料,想想当年花钱印了一堆恶心的宣传T恤,也是醉了......
主要是他吹牛的东西,没有一个最终实现的,市场的信心期望都被他搞砸了。BM为什么一直护着他?
对,你一说这个我就想起来了.当时是去德州开会吧,弄了一摊位的破衣服,上面印着些别扭到无以复加的meme图案,生搬硬套印了个bitshares上去,也不知道那批衣服消化完没有?那都是钱啊!都是他妈的我们捐ags的钱啊…

Offline deer

• View Profile
BRAIN,真心不是干这个的料,想想当年花钱印了一堆恶心的宣传T恤,也是醉了......
主要是他吹牛的东西,没有一个最终实现的,市场的信心期望都被他搞砸了。BM为什么一直护着他?

Offline robust8

• View Profile

Offline 1&0

• 努力总归是好的!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: novia

Offline consultant

• View Profile
@MktDirector
我只想说,Brian你到底在干啥?前期从AGSfund拿了这么多钱,一样成的事情没。
包括说的联系几个国外大型的交易所,成了几个?大家有目共睹。
只看到你在吹牛皮,许诺这许诺那,你倒是拿点成果来啊!
就会怪钱包还没搞好,拿这个理由来拖延?就算是钱包没搞好,你们就不可以做些前期的造势吗,我们这些人真的是一点都看不到?光靠bm那几个人说你们一直在干活有屌用,市场推广看的是成果,成果!
而且你丫的也不常上论坛,也不和社区的人交流,实在无语了。

Translation :
I just want to say , what the hell are you doing , Brian ? You took many money from the AGS fund at the early stages , do you have any result yet ?
Including those big exchanges in the western world , how many are there ? People can see .
I can just see you talk , promise this and that , can't you just give some result ?
You constantly blame the wallet not being 1.0 , you use this excuse to stonewall ? Even if the wallet have not done yet , can't you just do some early promotion ? We saw nothing . Marketing need result , not just endorsement from Bytemaster  .
You don't even go to the forum often and do not communicate with the community much . I don't know what else to say .

+5%

I feel upset when I realized we wasted 5 months in your promise.

lzr1900

@MktDirector
我只想说,Brian你到底在干啥?前期从AGSfund拿了这么多钱,一样成的事情没。
包括说的联系几个国外大型的交易所,成了几个?大家有目共睹。
只看到你在吹牛皮,许诺这许诺那,你倒是拿点成果来啊!
就会怪钱包还没搞好,拿这个理由来拖延?就算是钱包没搞好,你们就不可以做些前期的造势吗,我们这些人真的是一点都看不到?光靠bm那几个人说你们一直在干活有屌用,市场推广看的是成果,成果!
而且你丫的也不常上论坛,也不和社区的人交流,实在无语了。

Translation :
I just want to say , what the hell are you doing , Brian ? You took many money from the AGS fund at the early stages , do you have any result yet ?
Including those big exchanges in the western world , how many are there ? People can see .
I can just see you talk , promise this and that , can't you just give some result ?
You constantly blame the wallet not being 1.0 , you use this excuse to stonewall ? Even if the wallet have not done yet , can't you just do some early promotion ? We saw nothing . Marketing need result , not just endorsement from Bytemaster  .
You don't even go to the forum often and do not communicate with the community much . I don't know what else to say .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:02:18 am by cn-members »

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
希望以后的delegate 先为社区付出,先证明自己的能力和诚意,再申请
我不相信没有资金支持就无法证明自己,穷有穷的做法。

是的,穷有穷的做法,我现在就在跟非洲某国的以前的客户谈合作,他们在当地做承兑,我们社区提供技术支持和其他服务。Alt兄觉得如何?算不算是贡献?

Translation :

Yes , you can do things without too much money . I'm currently working with a former client from some countries in Africa . They do the exchange for the locals , our community provide tech support and other services . What do you think , Alt ? It that contribution ?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:20:06 am by cn-members »

Offline taa

• View Profile
美国和中国的市场推广不该设有100%代表,因为这2个市场都有ags持有者捐赠的btc推广基金

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
希望以后的delegate 先为社区付出,先证明自己的能力和诚意,再申请
我不相信没有资金支持就无法证明自己,穷有穷的做法。

Translation :

I hope from now on the delegates contribute to the community first in order to prove their ability and commitment before applying for delegates .
I don't believe they could not prove them without funding . We can always think of something without too much money .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:08:22 am by cn-members »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Agreed.  It is a grass roots marketing campaign.  To my knowledge, Method-X is using all the delegate funds for advertising, but I am not 100% positive as to where the proof is. 

What I can definitely say, though, is that this marketing effort seems to be doing many things that do not seem to have been priorities for the official marketing team.  I hope this offers some clarification.

When I graduated from college , my first job was on tele-marketing .

I was collecting only 100USD month as basic salary (regular salary for a desk job back then should be 600USD a month ) , I make hundreds of phone calls,send hundreds of e-mail a day , but my bonus is base on the ones signed deal with my firm . I didn't get credit for being making too much effort . And those make less phone call than me , if they landed on a big client and signed deal , they get better bonus than me too , even if they just make several phone call a day . That's the basic rule of marketing , result , result ,result ...... The process means nothing .

Of course , if Brian can't produce result in the end , I think people will know what to do .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:28:38 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
Agreed.  It is a grass roots marketing campaign.  To my knowledge, Method-X is using all the delegate funds for advertising, but I am not 100% positive as to where the proof is. 

What I can definitely say, though, is that this marketing effort seems to be doing many things that do not seem to have been priorities for the official marketing team.  I hope this offers some clarification.

I have been in africa for many years. I hope I could promote the market campaign in Africa as 100% delegate.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D