Author Topic: Is the Official Marketing Team Sleeping?  (Read 27541 times)

Offline hotpotato

• View Profile
I have not been regularly following the forum but when I do check in ,boy do I get surprised each time by the inability to sell/pitch such a good product.

Where is the exposure? Even some of the failed scamcoins have seen far more marketing than us. We have been here since December 2013  and now sitting at No.4 on marketcap (all thanks to the chinese) and still most of the cryptoworld is oblivious to what bitshares actually is! 

I get that we are still in alpha stage but still do we even have  proper videos explaining bitshares yet? The website is just a bunch of pretty pictures. There are no reddit AMA's , No giveaways in IRC etc , no articles in finance sites. What exactly is the "Paid" Official Marketing team been upto so far?

A lot of priority is being given to FMV instead of focusing and establishing the product at hand.

Also the forum reeks of smugness from time to time and distances itself from the crypto masses with its anti-bitcoin approach instead of embracing them and is plainly cornering itself.   

Just look at other leading projects like ripple , maidsafe , bitreserve , storj and how they are slowly but cleverly penetrating into the markets and are well on their way to leave bitshares behind in popularity.

The devs are busy at work to a more polished product but that doesn't give the official "paid" marketing team any excuses to become complacent. Show us what you have been doing so far ,reveal your future plans ,create some sort of buzz. Atleast make Bitshares a known name in crypto!

It's the Chinese team who have been commendable so far and now Method-X and his Nullstreet crew show a lot of promise but it has to be Brian and his professional team who need to buck up and start leading from the front .As a ags/pts/bts holder I implore you to Do Your Job!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:12:30 pm by hotpotato »